• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In light of Glazers and FSG planning to sell their club, and the fine that Kroenke has to pay,(Rams owner Stan Kroenke forced to pay staggering $571 million of NFL's St. Louis settlement, per report) what impact will these have on Arsenal?
I'd say none. His teams are currently very very successful, and he is married to the rich Walmart woman. Arsenal is on a clear rise, so it would require a humongous offer to sell.

"According to Bloomberg, the Rams owner has a net worth of $12.5 billion."

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Unlikely to happens as soon as the utd owners would like I should ahve said then. I think something like it is inevitable too, but Glaziers selling leaves room to speculate is what I am saying.
Yeah makes sense somewhat but I'm pretty sure the Glazers have no clue what they're doing anyway, way too many harebrained decisions over the years for me to believe otherwise.

Revolting batch especially the oldest guy, the one with the pubic hair on his chin and back of his head.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
In light of Glazers and FSG planning to sell their club, and the fine that Kroenke has to pay,(Rams owner Stan Kroenke forced to pay staggering $571 million of NFL's St. Louis settlement, per report) what impact will these have on Arsenal?
Kroenkes have never sold any shares of a team or any team that they are involved with that I can recall. If anything, they desire to fully own teams/clubs like they accumulated shares of Arsenal until buying it outright. It's not going to impact Arsenal ownership.

As for Super League stuff, that idea hasn't fully died out yet. It's still smoldering somewhat.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
"Mukesh Ambani, the Indian businessman who according to Forbes is the world’s 10th richest person with a worth of $90.7billion, has been proposed as making a shift into football by experts.

Simon Chadwick, professor of sport and geopolitical economy at the SKEMA Business School, said: “There is an increasing appetite in India for non-cricket investment opportunities in sport. This links to India’s digital and entertainment economy. City Football Group invested in Mumbai, and Mumbai is the digital, entertainment and financial capital of India. If you look at some of the things Abu Dhabi’s wealth fund is investing in, they have invested in digital start-ups in Mumbai.

“There is a sense India could be the next great frontier. We’ve already had China, and now we have Saudi Arabia.”

Ambani’s son Akash, 31, is, however, reported to be a big Arsenal fan and The Athletic has been told by sources who have to remain anonymous to protect business interests that the London club is the one the family would go for if they did enter the football world. The Ambanis, who live in a vast 27-storey mansion in Mumbai, have also been linked with Liverpool."

Any inside information to share @GDeep™

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
They need to act on the market we have so much competition for all places we need investment.
Lets see what our owners are really made of and if they have the ambition.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Did you not take full ownership 5 years ago? since then we have only been on the up really, he cant be terrible.
Horrible owners, backing Arteta full-stop after taking full ownership, and winning three championships with their different sports clubs last year. :lol:

"With the Colorado Avalanche’s 2-1 victory over the Lightning in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final, three teams owned by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment have won championships in 2022: The NFL’s Los Angeles Rams, the NLL’s Colorado Mammoth, and the NHL’s Avalanche."

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You know what's overpriced. Freddo bars. Used to be 10p. Now they are 38p in my local shop. Disgrace.
Line up for Two Sanchos and bring 250 million pounds. I would rather have Kudus and Anguissa. Better players half priced

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Line up for Two Sanchos and bring 250 million pounds. I would rather have Kudus and Anguissa. Better players half priced
I'd rather have a bag of Spicy Bikers for 10p like they used to be....now 35p. Madness. No wonder people are feeling the pinch these days.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom