• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I'd rather have a bag of Spicy Bikers for 10p like they used to be....now 35p. Madness. No wonder people are feeling the pinch these days.
I just told you two players at same position cheaper and better. I don’t know what spicy bikers are but you seem to enjoy the joke so run with it. I understand inflation thanks both players are overpriced anyway and there are better cheaper options in the current market

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I just told you two players at same position cheaper and better. I don’t know what spicy bikers are but you seem to enjoy the joke so run with it. I understand inflation thanks both players are overpriced anyway and there are better cheaper options in the current market
We get Rice, Bellingham and Osimhen and we will be feasting on titles for the foreseeable.

I've included a picture of Spicy Bikers. 10p back in the day before the English tax was added to them.

fun-snax-spicy-bikers-pack1_12a4557d-4781-493d-8d25-0dd7c203fead_500x@2x.png

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We get Rice, Bellingham and Osimhen and we will be feasting on titles for the foreseeable.

I've included a picture of Spicy Bikers. 10p back in the day before the English tax was added to them.
They not worth it mate we can have 4 starter level players for Rice and Bellingham. Those are mercenary Wankchester United trendy buys

Let's play Aubamawang

They not worth it mate we can have 4 starter level players for Rice and Bellingham. Those are mercenary Wankchester United trendy buys
Kind of agree with you on this one. I think Rice would be okay, but even if we did manage to beat Real or Liverpuddle to Bellingham, he'd just use us as a stepping stone. That could potentially benefit us with titles, but we'd have similar feelings a la Fabregas' and RVPs departures. There's no guarantee Bellingham would lead us to titles, but you can guarantee he'll run his contract down and ditch us at the first opportunity.

Badger_Revenge

I'm honestly not a big fan of Kroenke. Walmart money is minted from tears. But there is no doubt that he puts people in charge who know what they are doing. His track record in the US sports is pretty good, bar the Colorado rapids. It's that last problem that always worried me when it came to Arsenal. But Josh seems to have figured it out.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'm honestly not a big fan of Kroenke. Walmart money is minted from tears. But there is no doubt that he puts people in charge who know what they are doing. His track record in the US sports is pretty good, bar the Colorado rapids. It's that last problem that always worried me when it came to Arsenal. But Josh seems to have figured it out.
I have really changed my view on the Kroenkes. I used to absolutely loath them, but over the last 5 years they have really turned the club around. We were totally stuck in a rut and things had started to fall apart badly. Add to that the Super League debacle. Now, with Josh taking a more active role, I think they really have help change the trajectory of the club. So, hats of to them and the whole executive management of the club. :thumbsup:

Badger_Revenge

PS. I also am not a fan of US billionaires. I would prefer for the club to be members owned like in Germany, but that isn't an option. So, when it comes to having a rich owner, a US billionaire is probably not the worst. I'd rather see that then someone with a tie to a dictatorship somewhere.
Hopefully, he remains untied to a dictator! I do have my worries going forward.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

PS. I also am not a fan of US billionaires. I would prefer for the club to be members owned like in Germany, but that isn't an option. So, when it comes to having a rich owner, a US billionaire is probably not the worst. I'd rather see that then someone with a tie to a dictatorship somewhere.

With Utd being bought by Qatar it’s only a matter of time before the league is owned by Gulf states.

To really compete now you need to be able to write blank cheques every window. Even US billionaires are too “poor” for it.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I reiterate a point I made a while ago, Usmanov was the one to blame for the Kroenke’s passiveness and lack of investment before 2018. If Usmanov sold his shares back in 2011 we’d have seen Wenger be supported the way Arteta is now.

As for this news nothing changes, it’s just a change of official titles. The way I always seen it is that Josh represents Stan when it comes to Arsenal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I reiterate a point I made a while ago, Usmanov was the one to blame for the Kroenke’s passiveness and lack of investment before 2018. If Usmanov sold his shares back in 2011 we’d have seen Wenger be supported the way Arteta is now.

As for this news nothing changes, it’s just a change of official titles. The way I always seen it is that Josh represents Stan when it comes to Arsenal.
Josh was too young back then. It’s he who is pushing the boat here

Buhry

Established Member

With Utd being bought by Qatar it’s only a matter of time before the league is owned by Gulf states.

To really compete now you need to be able to write blank cheques every window. Even US billionaires are too “poor” for it.

Hopefully we win the league this year so I could at least see it once in my adult lifetime before the game completely loses its soul to the sports washing. Since a lot of our key players are still young as is the manager with some good investment we *should* be able to compete the next 4-5 years though. Hopefully we do and we can use that to build our brand and commercial value to keep competing. if not I fear we'll be priced out of title races before too long.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Yea I don't think Stan wanted to invest and increase the buyout of Usmanov's share

Tnegs

If the board had sold to Usmanov instead of Kroenke we’d have seen Wenger supported the way Chelsea/City are.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If the board had sold to Usmanov instead of Kroenke we’d have seen Wenger supported the way Chelsea/City are.
Maybe, mabye not. How would you have felt last year when the club was seized from Usmanov? We may have ended up with Boehly here.
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Tnegs

Maybe, mabye not. How would you have felt last year when the club was seized from Usmanov? We may have ended up with Boehly here.
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Couldn’t care less mate why would I be upset about having an owner who is willing to spend hundreds of millions in a window?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Couldn’t care less mate why would I be upset about having an owner who is willing to spend hundreds of millions in a window?
If you'd be fine with a clown like Boehly running this club there's nothing to say really. Personally, I prefer where we are to being the most expensive 10th place team in history.

Tnegs

If you'd be fine with a clown like Boehly running this club there's nothing to say really. Personally, I prefer where we are to being the most expensive 10th place team in history.

Cant really judge it based on one season though can you? How long did it take for the Kroenkes to get something right?

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom