• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sergio Canales is only 29, swear he's been around this long time. I remember always signing him in FIFA 10 and the likes.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Worst performance in a while, but above all this one is on Petkovic. I dunno why he went this way against Spain. Wrong lineup, wrong tactics. Inexistant for 60-70 minutes of the game.

Manberg

Predator
Worst performance in a while, but above all this one is on Petkovic. I dunno why he went this way against Spain. Wrong lineup, wrong tactics. Inexistant for 60-70 minutes of the game.

Your team’s passing was poor throughout the game so you couldn’t build anything. Aside from Xhaka but he was having to defend most of the time.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Your team’s passing was poor throughout the game so you couldn’t build anything. Aside from Xhaka but he was having to defend most of the time.

The passing was off, but that was far from the main problem. The way we were set up, the negative instructions that some players clearly had, the entire gameplan.

At no point in this game I've ever felt like we were there to do something. And that's my problem. That's why I'm angry.

And that's why this was the worst game we had in years.
Regardless of scoreline.

Game to forget.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

**** I so hate that Löw continues to coach the national team! He should have been fired years ago! Talk about stealing a living. It is just unreal.

Feeling quite sad ranting into the cyber space void... :(

PS. Same goes for ****ing Bierhoff!

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EkC6M7iXkAE6uBz

Not the most inspiring of lineups. A Brady-Long-McClean front three in 2020 isn't something I'm too interesting in seeing. Glad to see Molumby tho.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EkC6M7iXkAE6uBz

Not the most inspiring of lineups. A Brady-Long-McClean front three in 2020 isn't something I'm too interesting in seeing. Glad to see Molumby tho.

Far away from this...

OIP.lMvef34a1GCooK5ohp7CrwHaFA

...Northern Ireland have always been "meh" at best during my time, but yous at least used to be quality.

@Tir Na Nog v @Rex Banter today...good luck to both/neither!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nations League still feels absolutely pointless to me, ngl.

FIFA...everyone wasn't complaining about friendlies, they were complaining about too much international football getting in the way of club football...a ****ty tournament doesn't change the problem.

dino bravo

Southgate has to go, England have a great generation of talent, he is going to waste it.

Negative yes man. Cannot stand to listen to him speak. There must be 50 managers world wide who would offer more than he does.

dino bravo

Not sure if I missed something, but where’s Saka? There are 2 goalkeepers on the bench ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom