• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not an England supporter really but even I'm frustrated at Southgate. Like you'd like to see England under a proper manager to see what they can really do.

dino bravo

It is staggering to think that 3 of the biggest jobs in world football are held by Solskjaer, Lampard and Southgate. Madness.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

PRashford shameless as usual stat-padding here to hide another horrendous performance.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It is staggering to think that 3 of the biggest jobs in world football are held by Solskjaer, Lampard and Southgate. Madness.

I don't think Lampard is that bad, maybe not ready for a top job like Chelsea but much better than the other 2. He was doing fairly well at Derby.

dino bravo

I don't think Lampard is that bad, maybe not ready for a top job like Chelsea but much better than the other 2. He was doing fairly well at Derby.
You are correct, but he is also out of his depth, and won’t last long, not sure top 4 saves him either.

Arsenal need Ole to stay for as long as possible, it’s obvious that a proper manager is going to transform Utd with the squad there. Pogba, Fernandes and that front 3, I am sure my Nan could do a job there.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom