• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
In honour of recent rumours - Guti and Tomasson.

We're Arsenal, not Newcastle - I believe we actually have ambition.

regele

Established Member
owen- his career start was good, but the end was just average(i'm talking liverpool) and the only reason why he scores a good amount of goals in the primera is that their defence is a joke compaired to england(ok i'v exagerated a bit)+gambling problems
ronaldinho,deco-can't stand neither one of them after what they said about premier league(I was a barca fan on the first leg with chelsea and didn't want them to qualify on the second(can't say i was a chelsea f..))
gravesen-are you joking?
issakson
P.S.
i think lehmann might actually surprise us all this season after i've seen his last championship games(ex chelsea) and the cup final

asajoseph

Established Member
You honestly wouldn't take the 2nd best player in the world, or one of the best midfielders? On top of that, you don't want Isaaksson, a keeper already better than Almunia, and the potential to be far better than Lehmann ever was?

regele

Established Member
yes, when somebody tells the world that your house is a **** hole, then wants to move in with you, do you accept him?

asajoseph

Established Member
What exactly did he say that offended you so much?

Frankly, if the opportunity was there to sign Ronaldinho, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Same with Deco, and same with Isaaksson. Don't know why Gravesen was even brought up...

regele

Established Member
he said that chelsea is dominating the premier league because it's a weak championship, anyway must be one of those latin blood things :lol: , don't need to get all upset, just an oppinion; and about deco, i simply don't like the way he plays, mostly because of the "elbow in the face" final with as monaco and the fact that 90% of his goals are scored by deviations of the ball by the defenders(i'm missing the exact word now)

asajoseph

Established Member
Meh, it was just gamesmanship from 'Dinho. Personally, I love the way he plays, his attitude on the pitch, the way he looks like he enjoys everything he does. He oozes class, and honestly, I think he's ace.

I take your point about Deco though - there are plenty of players I'd use much the same words to describe.

Anyhow, I'm going to add a controversial name to this list - SWP. Good player, but we don't need him. Don't want him anywhere near Arsenal next year. Spend the money on something useful Arsène, not on sentimental tat.

Capitano

Deco - I'd sign him, no question.

Ronaldinho - He could urinate on my house and I'd still let him in.

Jumping to mind:

Nicky Butt
Joey Barton
van der Meyde
Richard Dunne
David James
David Seaman (again)
Robbie Fowler
the Nevilles
David Trezeguet
Titus Bramble
Boa Morte (again)

Sammer

Established Member
Anti wishlist:

Patrick Kluivert
Ailton
Jens Jeremies
Fabien Barthez
Emily Heskey
Lee Bowyer (spelled right?)
David James
Jenas
David Beckham
Guti

...well, the list is endless

coach:

Domenech
Huillier
Berti Vogts
Rudi Voeller
Kevin Keagan

Gurgen

Established Member
bernard_trollop_dollop said:
jenas for sure
hargreaves
rio ferdinand
placente
solskjaer
crespo
scott parker
cassilas
carlos valderama
roy caroll
andy cole

Agree with most of those but Carlos Valderrama is utter class :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom