• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Sunday, 30th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette looking at Bellerin like that was his fault. Even on his bike at full pelt he wasn't getting that awful pass. So lazy by him.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This has been a rather drab affair, what difference some fearlessness and ability to take on defenders does, can't wait for reiss nelson to come on.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What's up with Sevilla do they think this is the EL final or something?

say yes

forum master baiter
Weird line ups all pre-season tbh. Probably good for fitness but I'm not sure how cohesive our starting XI is going to be.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One thing I like about this three at the back is the overloads when one of the wife CB's come up. Defensive nightmare for the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom