• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would honestly rather start Nelson that both Auba and Laca, in this and v Brentford (until Saka is fit to start) least he is an actual winger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willian wasn't even in team news report yesterday if he was injury maybe minor knock i don't wanna get my hopes up

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Where is Holding just interested? Good to see White get a start though. Anyway, anyone got any free stream to the game?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Is Holding injured or...?
Where is Holding just interested? Good to see White get a start though. Anyway, anyone got any free stream to the game?
White will start over Holding even in the season. I don't know why people are surprised.

We haven't spent 50M on White just to have him on the bench.
And Arteta will play a left-footed CB if possible. So unless we're switching to a three Holding won't be playing much.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
White will start over Holding even in the season. I don't know why people are surprised.

We haven't spent 50M on White just to have him on the bench. And Arteta will play a left-footed CB if possible.

No I agree with that. But Holding isn't even in the squad.

Gunners1616

So when Willock leaves our midfield options will be Lokonga / Xhaka / Elneny until Partey comes back ?

I mean what's the ambition with this midfield ?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Gabriel still hasn't started & surely he is a regular for the season? Interesting also to see a smaller bench without Willian, Nketiah & Holding. Willock too but fair enough if he's leaving permanently unfortunately.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chelsea fans: Get in we're signing Lukaku!

City fans: Get in we're signing Grealish!

United fans: Get in we're signing Sancho!

Arsenal fans: Get in Willian isn't in the squad and Elneny isn't starting!
We're grateful for small mercies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom