• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Winter 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classy_Gunner

Ok ....We all know what kind of traumatic days these can be and im hoping for a happy one .With ending up with Andrei Arshavin as this protracted transfer seems to be coming to a conclusion would put the icing on the cake for a saga which has been our main focus in January.But other clubs are still on the look at for other players looking to strengthen there squad .We may see some suprises and shockers or we might see nothing .I just hope for it to be an entertaining day for everyone.

M+D

Established Member
Re: January Transfer Window 2009 Deadline Day

But its not Deadline day.....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

well, since the deadline is 5pm GMT tomorrow and not Midnight, I think we're going for the last 24 hours of the window (or so)...

TomasCR

Established Member

What´s the point of this thread when we know it´ll be all about Arshavin anyway. It´s not like we´re in for 10 players and just don´t know which one we´ll end up with.

It´s all about Arshavin guys. :)

Classy_Gunner

Its not only about Arshavin, it is about the whole of the footballing worlds activities on the final 24hrs of the January 2009 Tranfer Window.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

this isnt all about Arsenal deadline transfers Tomas.. this is "any deadline transfer"...

TomasCR

Established Member

Then it seems to be right. God knows how I´ll feel when I read this thread in 5 days.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

you wont actually read this thread in 5 days.. no one will read it after Tuesday.. mark my words

Kentacula

Lock this thread and reopen it again in another 2 hours when whe actually have 24 hours to go.

TomasCR

Established Member

Hey don´t do that to me. I´m not going to be on here untill friday because of some reason. Don´t know why should you delete it on Tuesday, keep it alive. ;)

Classy_Gunner

Why cant we leave it open now! It wont change anything.

Kentacula

Classy_Gunner said:
Because is called "January Transfer Window 2009 Deadline Day" scallywag.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

TomasCR said:
Hey don´t do that to me. I´m not going to be on here untill friday because of some reason. Don´t know why should you delete it on Tuesday, keep it alive. ;)
didnt say i would close it afterwards.. just that the interest will die off after the deadline...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

Kentacula said:
Classy_Gunner said:
seriously? stop it

and why am i angry with you? (other than your demanding something that you wont be given)

Kentacula

USArsenal said:
Kentacula said:
Classy_Gunner said:
seriously? stop it

and why am i angry with you? (other than your demanding something that you wont be given)
Oh good, you've forgotten, no need to remind.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

i dont hold that many grudges unless someone has been a constant pr*ck.. (there are some of those around, but im not including you in that - for now)..

;D

Viking

Why do you have such a stupid avatar, kenta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom