• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Cambiasso, I think he would slot in nicely here and even Lucho Gonzales and as always Zlatan, doesn't a Hnery and Zlatan striker partnership on a consistant form just get you a hard on?

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Bah, we should've broken the bank for Essien two years ago imo, but he's untouchable now. I remember reading a quote from Wenger when Essien was still at Lyon, where he very mysteriously said he'd never sign Essien, and he "had his reasons". I thought it pretty bizzare at the time, but Wenger never expanded on it. Maybe he had word Essien was as good Chelsea's already?

I've always thought about how a Cesc-Essien duo in a 442 would work. Essien seems to enjoy being unleashed, free to destroy and then drive forward at his leisure. He'd have to play a more disciplined role alongside Cesc, and give him the creative reigns as well. Not sure if it would bring out the best in either player.

In my dreams, I'd take Akinfeev/Boruc as a replacement for Jens next season, and Robinho to play as both left attacking mid or support striker.

nidza7

Established Member
Tottaly agree Gurjit,Quaresma would be awesome addition for our team.

My old wish still stays Bodmer from Lille.

Jameel46

Established Member
Totti would be good to have playing just off Thierry, one drifting out wide and one staying in the centre, dream partnership

entropy13

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
Totti would be good to have playing just off Thierry, one drifting out wide and one staying in the centre, dream partnership

It would only be just a dream. Henry is to Arsenal as Totti is to Roma.

Alfonso

Established Member
bazza_afc said:
We need a direct goal-scoring winger that is all. Anyone know of any players (potential signings) of this mould bar Ribery?

Ricardo Quaresma. Rich man's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Mostarac

Established Member
Jameel46 said:

That would be incredible, two fantastic players playing together for our Arsenal.

N!

bazza_afc said:
We need a direct goal-scoring winger that is all. Anyone know of any players (potential signings) of this mould bar Ribery?

Jonathan De Guzman. Although he plays more centrally in a 4-3-3 system for Feyenoord.

qs

Established Member
Anyone else see reports baout the trouble Cassano got into? He was talkign to Diarra and Ronaldo about them not getting games. Anyway in amongst all the Cassano stuff Diarra complained about his lack of gmaes.

If Wenger doesnt want Baptista and Real do want Reyes a swap deal for Diarra plus some cash from us would be amazing.

dos1986

Established Member
Diarra would be incredible has everything we dont have even if real wanted reyes plus 5mil Arsène should snap there hand off

spartan239

qs said:
Anyone else see reports baout the trouble Cassano got into? He was talkign to Diarra and Ronaldo about them not getting games. Anyway in amongst all the Cassano stuff Diarra complained about his lack of gmaes.

If Wenger doesnt want Baptista and Real do want Reyes a swap deal for Diarra plus some cash from us would be amazing.

Diarra would be good, but they spent about 18mil on Diarra didnt they cant see them giving up on an investment like that so soon (if he does come to us im not gonna complain though :wink: )

Jameel46

Established Member
and Diarra hasn't looked that impressive at Real, Emerson on a whole has looked better in my opinion, he's not doing much in Spain, would look out of his depth in the Premiership, that's my opinion anyway

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom