• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dos1986

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
and Diarra hasn't looked that impressive at Real, Emerson on a whole has looked better in my opinion, he's not doing much in Spain, would look out of his depth in the Premiership, that's my opinion anyway

If you watched him reguarly at lyon you wouldnt think that jameel he is a class act best DM in the world imo he has everything you need strong,physical,athletic and a brillant ball winner hes not shining at real because there not playing to his style and he isnt really playing much.If Real played a high tempo counter attacking game Diarra would put emerson to shame Diarra needs to play high tempo where the team is constantly moving your only seeing half the player Diarra is with that emotion less and slow madrid team.Diarra would be much more suited to the epl where his temper and power could be unleashed, anyone that has played with Diarra have said that he is incredible,a monster Tiago (who Diarra made look worldclass last year said) he was the greatest midfielder he has played with he said he was a monster.

Mostarac

Established Member
Mr. Hotshot said:
I like the two Roma kids, Aquilani and Rosi. They look sharp (their football not the looks I'm talking about)

Aquilani is fantastic, incredibly talented midfielder who has a big and bright future ahead of him in football. Rosi is still very young though, but also very talented.

spartan239

Funny how eveyone goes on and on about the Ajax youth system when the rRoma youth system has produced those two, De Rossi and Totti to name a few

Mostarac

Established Member
spartan239 said:
Funny how eveyone goes on and on about the Ajax youth system when the rRoma youth system has produced those two, De Rossi and Totti to name a few

True. Roma have had the best academy in Italian football for years now(Lecce used to have a very good academy aswell) and is one of the best in Europe when it comes to developing young players.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
How about Parma? They produced Gilardino, I think, and not to forget our very own Lupoli. But yeah, Roma have the best youth system in Italy. Half of the Italian u-18, u-17, u-16 players are from Roma ( Based on the stats that I read).

Mostarac

Established Member
Mr. Hotshot said:
How about Parma? They produced Gilardino, I think, and not to forget our very own Lupoli. But yeah, Roma have the best youth system in Italy. Half of the Italian u-18, u-17, u-16 players are from Roma ( Based on the stats that I read).

Parma must be mentioned right now aswell, forgot about them. Right now, they have the future of Italian football playing there with guys such as Dessena, Cigarini, Paponi, De Lucia, Rossi and others.

spartan239

Mostarac said:
Mr. Hotshot said:

Parma must be mentioned right now aswell, forgot about them. Right now, they have the future of Italian football playing there with guys such as Dessena, Cigarini, Paponi, De Lucia, Rossi and others.

At the rate there going there either going to be playing in Seria B or not at Parma next season

entropy13

Established Member
spartan239 said:
Mostarac said:
Mr. Hotshot said:

At the rate there going there either going to be playing in Seria B or not at Parma next season

Parma can still pull it off. Shame they just drew with Messina.

qs

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
and Diarra hasn't looked that impressive at Real, Emerson on a whole has looked better in my opinion, he's not doing much in Spain, would look out of his depth in the Premiership, that's my opinion anyway

I think its unfair to take a player into a league play him less than half the time and then say he wasn't good enough. Capello took Emerson with him and clearly favoured him. Diarra was world class at Lyon and he would be a huge player in the Premiership IMO.

nidza7

Established Member
no way he`s coming imo.Real payed 24mil for him.Only chavs can think of it atm.

and he talked bollox about Arsenal two years ago.

nidza7

Established Member
Interesting quotes must say.

Still think Diarra will stay,he`s too good for them.I guess their directors will settle this out fine.

dos1986

Established Member
Naldo very tall quick defender perfect partner for Kolo or Gallas

Yaya Toure Im not of the opinion we lose against crap like sheffield because we lack fight and englishness I believe Cesc needs help and a rest and Yaya would be a perfect backup for Cesc big,powerful decent in the air.Bodmer would also do top player

Lennon really rate this kid has the pace and ability we need out on the wings a natural dribbler too if he could get goals in to his game there would be no doubting his talent.

Would love to see Stokes come back have watched him with falkirk and hes been brillant seems a really nice humble lad too

adam79

I still think Owen Hargreaves would be a massive step in the right direction for us. I know he's hotly tipped to go the Manure but I think he would fit into the squad very well and also his versitility would be very valuable to the team.

Grampus_Eight

Bodmer would be a truly beautiful treason!

I am really looking forward to watching Lille in the next round of the CL against United, but also dreading the possibility that United will raid their outstanding players - Bodmer, Odemwingie and Keita.

Grampus_Eight

nidza7 said:
Interesting quotes must say.

Still think Diarra will stay,he`s too good for them.I guess their directors will settle this out fine.

If only Emerson weren't so advanced in age, perhaps Capello would unload him for Reyes and a few pounds.

Diarra would be a massive, massive addition. He is the real beast. Take a look at his goal against Milan in the CL quarter-final last year and the one he scored against his old club Lyon this season. [/code]

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom