• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

BobP

Memri Fan
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Ademola Lookman

So frustrating watching such an intelligent and talented kid wasting away at Everton.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dembele is immature. Maybe he’ll mature, maybe he won’t. Maybe he won’t achieve as much as he could as a result. But he’ll still do absolutely filthy things on the football pitch. Ronaldinho didn’t achieve as much as he could maybe cos of lifestyle issues, nor did Adriano, but I’d still have them in my team all day long.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sessegnon as a Monreal replacement. Think he'll do well as a wing-back/left-back in Emery's system.

Dembele and Sancho as Welbeck and Mkhitaryan replacements.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We need to be looking at some sort of loan deal with an option to buy for Dembele. The team is crying out for that sort of player. Barca could very well entertain such an idea as well.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
A Xhaka & Mustafi replacement please. Yes, they have games where they play really well but there is always a brain fart waiting to happen and we can't afford that.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Madrid could well be looking to sell a few of their players.

If we can get Isco on a loan or something.:bounce:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Don't want Dembele. Looks like a mental mess beyond even Balotelli who at least backed it up regularly. Dembele is just a lazy bastard and he doesn't even play that well for Barca.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Great list but is Maguire really that good? He'll cost crazy money.

He has never looked anything other than solid to me, certainly not special. My friend is a Leicester fan and goes to a dozen games a season and he doesn't rate him that much either.

The rest of that list would make me very happy though.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He has never looked anything other than solid to me, certainly not special. My friend is a Leicester fan and goes to a dozen games a season and he doesn't rate him that much either.

The rest of that list would make me very happy though.
Yeah same here. His stock went through the roof after the WC and Man Utd rumours but he doesn't seem anything other than a basic solid defender.

The CB situation is a tricky one. I trust Sven and co so far so lets see. I'm hoping he goes after Akanji in the summer if we're gonna be ambitious. I'd settle for Benatia as well but I still hope we get in a long term solution.

Malky

Established Member
Harry Maguire
Bailey
Kieran Tierney
Wan Bissaka
Ndombele
Take Maguire (who is more hype than talent) out of there and that's an excellent list. I would also take Sancho as an alternative to Bailey.
Tierney is the heir to the Monreal throne.
Wan Bissaka is a perfect RB for us, would bench/sell Bellerin for him.
Ndombele would be a dream next to Torreira.

Windowlicker

Harry Maguire seems like what we need, a proven Premier League centre back and would cost 40/50m. There are so many Cbs that moved here recently that we should have taked advantage of, Van Dijk, Laporte, Davinson Sanchez...
I think Tierney should be our priority to the left the guy is fucving talented

HBL

Established Member
Harry Maguire seems like what we need, a proven Premier League centre back and would cost 40/50m. There are so many Cbs that moved here recently that we should have taked advantage of, Van Dijk, Laporte, Davinson Sanchez...
I think Tierney should be our priority to the left the guy is fucving talented
Maguire is so slow though and I think he is a clumsy defender really. Just massively overrated because of how good he is in the air and he is decent on the ball. Lack of pace at the back doesn't really work for many top sides that play a higher line.

Vantastico

I don't know much about Tierney, but we need to adress our left-back situation because Monreal is ageing and physically dereriorating, and Kolasinac is a carbon copy of Bellerin except he's made up of strength instead of pace.

We need explosive athletes at both wingback positions because we rely so heavily on overlapping runs from them in order to create space for our wingers and bring width to our formation.

Also: Thomas Partey. I might as well change my username to him at this point, and although he does seem to be out of reach, he would sort out so many of our problems. Could replace Xhaka (sell to Bayern for 20m) and play next to Guendouzi or Torreira, or fill in to play the wing back-position (probably be our best option at RB).

I would break the bank for him, pay 70m easily, but sadly I don't see Atletico selling even at that fee.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
In- Leon Bailey/Nicolas Pepe, Hirving Lozano/Ismalia Sarr, Manuel Akanji, Kieran Tierney/Ben Chilwell and Denis Zakaria/Tanguy Ndombele.

Out- Mustafi, Mkhitaryan, Chambers and Welbeck.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bailey, Dacoure and Dembele or Zaha.

Sell Chambers, El Nenny, Ramsey, Welbeck and Koscielny (reluctantly). Loan Martinez, Reiss-Nelson and Nketiah for 6 months, ideally to premier league teams.

BobP

Memri Fan
Dr9b0h_WwAAC3GW

Sign Sol Sven.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom