• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Amine Harit from Schalke. He’s like an attack minded Kovavic. Can play out wide too. Plus Schalke need some money after a very poor season. Maybe £30 million.
Buendia from Norwich. He plays like Cazorla. Simple. Don’t know about you but I’m sold. £20 million
Duje Ćaleta-Car from Marseille. Hot prospect and I believe like Schalke Marseille need some money. I think he’ll cost a lot but I think Gabriel is getting a lot of attention so his price will drive up to. £35 million.
Partey £45 million.
£135 million spent

Out:
Lacazette £25 million
Holding £8 million
Sokratis £3 million
Bellerin £30 million
Guendouzi £30 million
Torreira £25 million
Martinez £20 million
Kolasanic £5 million or use him to trade back with Schalke for Harit.
£141 +- 5 million.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What about Matheus Pereira?
Could plays as CAM, RW, LW, RM, LM

Could add flair and creativity imo.

As CAM/ FWR, RM - 8 Goals, 15 Assists in 36 matches in the Championship, 3 shots per 90, 3 key passes per 90, 1.8 completed dribbles per 90. Average of 7.5 according to whoscored (compared to 6.77's West Brom average).

Second best rated player in the league according to Sofascore.
He seems like a pretty good player offensively and as you say more a number 10 than a Buendia. Both represent the perfect example of his country... Pereira with more classy Brazilian touch, sometimes cocky with that pretty magic. Buendia with more garra, more fighting spirit and definitely better defending. That's why he can works as 8 or cam in 433 in modern football.

If you ask me, personally I would have both.

Ceballos - Partey - Buendía

Pereyra - CF - Behnrama

Then you have a team for the present and the future. And yes, I would sell Pepe, maybe not this year but next. Or if he can rebuild himself as CF... It would be nice and put him there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Amine Harit from Schalke. He’s like an attack minded Kovavic. Can play out wide too. Plus Schalke need some money after a very poor season. Maybe £30 million.
Buendia from Norwich. He plays like Cazorla. Simple. Don’t know about you but I’m sold. £20 million
Duje Ćaleta-Car from Marseille. Hot prospect and I believe like Schalke Marseille need some money. I think he’ll cost a lot but I think Gabriel is getting a lot of attention so his price will drive up to. £35 million.
Partey £45 million.
£135 million spent

Out:
Lacazette £25 million
Holding £8 million
Sokratis £3 million
Bellerin £30 million
Guendouzi £30 million
Torreira £25 million
Martinez £20 million
£141 +- 5 million.

Caleta-Car is a really good shout, seems like he can play LCB too. I remember hearing Marseille desperately need some money, only problem is we don't have a lot of money to give them haha.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Expensive options: Upamecano, Partey, Luis Alberto, Grealish

Cheaper (probably wiser) options: Gabriel / Caleta-Car, Sangare, Buendia, Benrahma, Edouard

Players who should leave but who won't: Mustafi, Chambers, Kolasinac, Özil

Players who might leave: Sokratis, Holding, Guendouzi, Torreira, Elneny, Lacazette

Players who I'd rather stay but could leave to raise funds if necessary: Martinez, Bellerin, AMN, Willock, Nelson, Nketiah, Auba

Players who will stay but meh: Cedric, Luiz, Mari, Xhaka, Pepe

Key f*cking players: Leno, Saliba, Tierney, Ceballos, ESR, Saka, Martinelli

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mbappe, he’s injured atm. Might be a good time to snap him up cheap.

Shalmaneser V

Partey £45 million.
£135 million spent

Out:
Lacazette £25 million
Holding £8 million
Sokratis £3 million
Bellerin £30 million
Guendouzi £30 million
Torreira £25 million
Martinez £20 million
£141 +- 5 million.

Buendia for 20-25M is worth a punt for sure.

But if we’re buying a young central defender from Marseille it has to be Boubacar Kamara for me.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What about Matheus Pereira?
Could plays as CAM, RW, LW, RM, LM

Could add flair and creativity imo.

As CAM/ FWR, RM - 8 Goals, 15 Assists in 36 matches in the Championship, 3 shots per 90, 3 key passes per 90, 1.8 completed dribbles per 90. Average of 7.5 according to whoscored (compared to 6.77's West Brom average).

Second best rated player in the league according to Sofascore.
Seen a couple of his games. Very, very skillful but drifted in and out of those games a lot. Still, there's a lot to like about him for sure.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

1817393_Arsenal.jpg

yorch44

Buendia for 20m and send ESR on loan for a season. That's a good deal for all parties.
I thought that, but then we have no one to cover Buendia. We all know Willock sucks as cam and offers nothing. So I rather loan Willock than ESR

yorch44

I don't think Arteta will play Auba centrally. He wants someone capable of retaining the ball, who go deep, hold and link. Sometimes as false 9 ... And Auba is not good doing that. Like something Mourinho said once, Auba works better as LW with a CF who drops like Firminho does.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Arteta will play Auba centrally. He wants someone capable of retaining the ball, who go deep, hold and link. Sometimes as false 9 ... And Auba is not good doing that. Like something Mourinho said once, Auba works better as LW with a CF who drops like Firminho does.

Just think with the recent comments of Arteta wanting a wide player I wonder if he's got an idea to move Aubameyang in the middle.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I thought that, but then we have no one to cover Buendia. We all know Willock sucks as cam and offers nothing. So I rather loan Willock than ESR

Saka, Pepe can always fill in one game. Or Ceballos more attacking and Xhaka and another CM more defensive.

We have lots of options. Let's worry about our first 11 before we worry about our subs.

yorch44

Saka, Pepe can always fill in one game. Or Ceballos more attacking and Xhaka and another CM more defensive.

We have lots of options. Let's worry about our first 11 before we worry about our subs.
We have options that doesn't work. Ceballos doesn't work as cam, Emery tried and failed miserably. Saka i don't know. I would prefer ESR around and give Willock the loan time.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Ake to Citeh for £40M.
Shame, he would have improved us instantly.
I really hope that we're checking out the players in the relegated teams.
Wonder what the odds are on this fellow joining us for the new season?

2749.jpg

Bloodbather

Established Member

Or maybe he does want to move Aubameyang centrally? Guess we'll find soon.

The thing about Auba playing LW that makes me worry is Saka's development. Saka is too young to play as a starter every week, but he should be considered a starter imo. In a 4-3-3, LW is his position. LCM is Xhaka.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom