• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Tom349

Over the next 2 windows:
  • Olmo or Thiago Almada or Szoboszlai or Dybala
  • Puig
  • Demiral or Zagadou or Romagnoli

Anyone know what the go is with him? Not getting a game and out of contract at the end of this season but I think Barca have an option to extend that contract. He is the profile of player we are missing and surely we could work out a 1 and half year loan deal with the option of a purchase.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Sign Szoboszlai, Olise and Bissouma/Soumare for January. Then go big for Aouar, a right back, a striker and a wide forward.

Sell Willian, Xhaka, cancel Cellabos loan, Elneny, Kola, Lacazette, Holding and Bellerin.

ChefMan21

Anyone know what the go is with him? Not getting a game and out of contract at the end of this season but I think Barca have an option to extend that contract. He is the profile of player we are missing and surely we could work out a 1 and half year loan deal with the option of a purchase.
Koeman doesn't appear to like him. Whenever I've seen him he's looked like a top prospect - a little like Iniesta in style - but I guess if someone doesn't like you...

I think he'd be a player we could get for a reasonable fee, not necessarily as a starter, but as a player we can bring through a bit like Fabregas.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We need to cull our squad from the current 34 players down to around 25 so lots of outs and a few quality additions.

In - Elvedi, Mukiele, Bissouma, Nkunku, Edouard

Out - Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz, Mavropanos, Chambers, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Torreira, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Ceballos, Özil, Lacazette, Nketiah

GK - Leno, Runarsson, Okonkwo

DL - Tierney, Lopez
DC - Gabriel, Mari
DC - Elvedi, Saliba, Holding
DR - Mukiele, Cedric

DM - Bissouma, Elneny
MC - Partey, Willock, AMN
MC - Nkunku, ESR

FL - Saka, Nelson
FC - Auba, Edouard, Martinelli
FR - Pepe, Willian

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just give me Neymar and let Arteta let him express his creative side on the pitch. Imagine Neymar and Martinelli linking up - SAUCE FOR DAYS!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Improving the squad should be happening, irrespective of what is going on with the manager.

For January 2021, we need a focus is in midfield. Proper creative, attack minded players to come in during this window.

Szobozlai, Bissouma and Buendia would be a good window.

---Martinelli------Aubameyang--------Pepe
-----------------Saka--------Partey
-----------------------Bissouma
Tierney-------Gabriel--------Luiz------Bellerin
--------------------------Leno

Secure 40 points and then Arteta has no excuse not to play attacking football for the rest of the season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still Olise that should be the priority this window for me.

Szoboszlai as well would be a perfect January.

Impact

Established Member
Leno

Niles - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney

Partey

Camavinga - Aouar

Pépé - Aubameyang - Saka/Martinelli
Should use the January window to raid Ligue 1. That team would be very good to watch now and in the future.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I'm not very up on football these days outside of Arsenal, it's too depressing to watch other teams right now so I have no input on who we should buy.

Get rid at all costs:
Lacazette
Xhaka
Mustafi
Kolasinac
Willian
Cedric
Sokratis
Luiz
Ceballos
Mari

Sell to raise funds but I'm not against keeping them otherwise:
Bellerin
Holding
Chambers
Pepe
Torreira
Leno

X--Gabriel--X-Tierney

X-Partey-AMN

-X-Auba-X

Subs: Backup GK, Douzi, Nelson, Saka, (two other players)​

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Depay, Sabitzer, Denayer, Grealish

Depay is cheap in January or comes for free in summer, provided Barca don’t go for him, which is likely.

Sabitzer is not easy, but Leipzig is a selling team and we can give him PL, a raise and London. With Szoboszlai bound for Leipzig we might just be able to do it.

Denayer I think will be a very good option next to Gabriel with his physicality, intelligence and excellent passing and Lyon might need to raise funds.

Grealish is the real hard one. Unpopular opinion, but I’d sacrifice ESR/Saka/Pépé and Nelson/Willock to get it done. Grealish has enough potential to instantly make us better for it to be worth it.

Leno
AMN, Denayer, Gabriel, Tierney
Sabitzer, Partey
Grealish
Pépé/Saka, Depay, Auba​

Sell Xhaka, Bellerin and Nketiah/Laca to raise funds

ArsenalFever

Just checking in to state that Arsenal should sign Adam Hlozek from Sparta Prague, yer he's young but already mature, plays as a second striker and could be acquired for around the £15m mark, looks a player that could hit the ground running and be a sound investment. If it was between Szoboszlai and Hlozek, Hlozek could be the better bet.
Returns to action around March.

Apps: 7 (530 minutes)
Goals: 4
Assists: 6

Auba
Zaha - Aouar - Pepe
Sabitzer - Partey
Tierney - Gabriel - Diego Carlos - Lamptey
Leno​
That is my dream over the next two windows. Saka, martinelli, elneny are quality bench options.
Wouldn’t cost too much should we find a way to sell douzi, torreira, lacazette, bellerin, xhaka as well as the contracts coming off

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Buy Leon Bailey or Zaha, play Auba cf with Pepe just behind him.

Aouar in January and Guendouzi back in the summer.

Sell/Give away the deadwood and give Saliba and Chambers a chance at CB.

I like Bellerin, but time for him to move on so we can get Lamptey in.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
------------------------Leno
---------------Saliba--------Gabriel------
---Lamptey-------------------------Tierney
-----------------Partey----Aoaur--------------
---Saka------------Pepe-----------Zaha-------
---------------------Auba-------------------------

Legend14

Established Member
Aouar next to Partey? What does Aouar bring, especially that deep? Surely we could do better.

Zaha is good, but we already have Martinelli.

Pepe away from the sideline makes sense; he does better when he is roaming the middle. Auba up front alone, not sure yet.

4-4-2 instead?

Legend14

Established Member
I'm not very up on football these days outside of Arsenal, it's too depressing to watch other teams right now so I have no input on who we should buy.

Get rid at all costs:
Lacazette
Xhaka
Mustafi
Kolasinac
Willian
Cedric
Sokratis
Luiz
Ceballos
Mari

Sell to raise funds but I'm not against keeping them otherwise:
Bellerin
Holding
Chambers
Pepe
Torreira
Leno

X--Gabriel--X-Tierney

X-Partey-AMN

-X-Auba-X

Subs: Backup GK, Douzi, Nelson, Saka, (two other players)​
Agree except Saka should be in and Gabriel next to Tierney since Gabriel is left footed. AMN is a bit inconsistent.

African Flair

Just read that Papu Gomez had a fall out with Gasperini and is on the way out. Bring him in asap. Brilliant little baller sick of seeing Lacazette as our #10. It's disgusting to be real.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom