• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenalLunatic

I want Zaha. I don’t care about his current form. Every time we play CP he scares the living crap out of me. He’s a Gooner, apparently. The jolt to his game jumping up to first place will last awhile. Also- I believe he’s drawn more red cards than anyone in PL history, even Kane.

Emibury

I don't see many people mentioning Trossard as an option? His agent has come out and says how unhappy he is at Brighton and he was then dropped for the Liverpool game - seems like a January transfer is on the cards. Extremely talented and and recently very good end product for Brighton. Plays on the left so can allow Martinelli to play centrally if we need more CF cover.

Under contract only until summer 2024, and 28. £25m-£30m? Feels like he solves all our attacking weakness, and would like have more immediate impact than Mudryk would have.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Winter:

In
- Diaby
- Ounahi
- Fresneda (loan back)

Out
- Lokonga (loan)

Summer:

In
- Mac Allister
- N'dicka (free)
- Back-up left back

Out
- Cedric, Holding, Tierney, Elneny, Lokonga, Norton-Cuffy (loan), Marquinhos (loan/sell), Patino (PL loan), Nelson, Pepe, Tavares, Balogun/Nketiah (assuming Balogun for now)

Diaby / Martinelli - Jesus / Nketiah - Saka / Smith-Rowe
Mac Allister / Xhaka - Ødegaard / Vieira
Partey / Ounahi
Zinchencko / ??? - Gabriel / N'dicka - Saliba / Tomiyasu - White / Fresneda
Ramsdale / Turner
This is more or less the line I'm thinking. Names can change, but in terms of profile. Could opt for selling Smith-Rowe and keeping Balogun in case we don't trust Smith-Rowe's fitness, but if the surgery fixed a long-term problem I'm hopeful he can return to a high-level. Really like the guy, just a question of fitness for me.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Georgian kid from Napoli.
Everton blonde dude.
Zaha
Almiron

There are options out there, and we need something extra in the attack.
Just go for mbappe. Some of you are so funny thinking napoli going for seria a selling their main creator and even funnier Arsenal dealing with Arsenal

I would love edu negotiate with napoli about anything just for the madness

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Just go for mbappe. Some of you are so funny thinking napoli going for seria a selling their main creator and even funnier Arsenal dealing with Arsenal

I would love edu negotiate with napoli about anything just for the madness

De Laurentis would tear him apart so viciously that I'd doubt there'd be enough evidence to produce a Netflix Docuseries about the incident :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom