• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
So the transfer's window will be opened in two weeks
IN:
Rice £90m​
Caicedo £80m​
Xavi Simons £40m​
Guehi/new CB £40m​
Hojlund £45m​
==> Total: £295m​
OUT:
Balogun £40m​
ESR £30m​
KT £30m​
Pepe £15m​
Xhaka £15m​
Lokonga £15m​
Tavares £7m​
Mari £5m​
Cedric £2m​
AMN free​
==> Total: £159m​

Our starting XI:
White/Livramento/Caicedo/Partey - Saliba/Guehi/White/Kiwi - Gabriel/Kiwior/Tomi - Zinchenko/Tomi/Kiwior
Ødegaard/X.Simons/F.Vieira - Caicedo/Rice/Jorginho/Partey - Rice/Caicedo/X.Simons/F.Vieira​
Saka/X.Simons/Nelson/Jesus/Trossard/ - Jesus/Hojlund/Trossard/Eddie - Martinelli/Nelson/Trossard/Jesus

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We need 3 first team ready players to progress further

An out and out striker such as Victor Osimhen - to be clear l love Jesus but look at the impact that Haaland has made on City. We need a guaranteed 20+ goals and Jesus can also play wide and back up

Xhaka replacement - Ideally Declan Rice, at least for me and work out who will be his back up, Smith Rowe / Vieira / Zinchenko ? as we do not currently have. there were reports Smith Rowe was being trained in this potion which l really like the idea of and he is Arsenal all the way, would hate to see him leave

Defensive Midfielder - Don't think we will have both Partey and / or Jorginho with us next season for some reason. As such we need Caicedo from Brighton and one of the before mentioned

After this we need to make sure we re-sign both Saliba and Ødegaard and then get defensive reinforcements as needed
He's a beast of a striker. But his impact on the team is all hype.

1685368339644.png

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I would like to see a RB who can invert just like Partey did yesterday, a powerhouse midfielder and a new playmaker who can occupy the LCM against low block - which is the majority of the matches. Probably more a defender who can cover all positions too. None of them very young or inexperienced.

Rice - 90m (if that is the priority)
Caicedo - 80m (Simakan can invert?)
Defensive Player - 40m
Maddison - 45m

Total - 255m

Anyway, depend of the budget.
Plan A / Plan B / Plan C

Rice / Locatelli
Caicedo / Simakan
Defensive Player
Mount / Maddison / Szoboloszai

HaffBR

Malcom from Zenit St Petersburg for RW competition.

Caicedo and Rice.

Malcom is a good option definitely.. and he is in Russia meaning he can accept a role in London even if not as a starter, also can play in both wings and will not be expensive imo - with all the situation - he is a very good player and def a upgrade in the options. Arsenal needs a ball carrier winger, 1vs1 and he is exactly that.

For me better than Diaby who never impressed much and will be more expensive.

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
When Malcom played in France a few years ago, for Bordeaux, I saw him many times, he was very good, I thought he was fit for Arsenal at that time but I don't know what happened to him when he left for Barcelona.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When you watch Malcolm's recent videos, you can see him combining with and creating space with team mates against set defensive shapes. Also, his speed and two footedness looks good as well.

Im a big fan of Moussa Diaby, but I understand the price issue. We must prioritise Rice, Caicedo and 2 defenders (CB and Fresneda), and if it means Malcolm comes in upfront for a lower fee, I am for that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When you watch Malcolm's recent videos, you can see him combining with and creating space with team mates against set defensive shapes. Also, his speed and two footedness looks good as well.

Im a big fan of Moussa Diaby, but I understand the price issue. We must prioritise Rice, Caicedo and 2 defenders (CB and Fresneda), and if it means Malcolm comes in upfront for a lower fee, I am for that.
Malcom was slow. Russian league is utter garbage. The fact that he is made to look this good says a lot.

SA Gunner

Malcom was slow. Russian league is utter garbage. The fact that he is made to look this good says a lot.

Apparently a target for City and PSG as well.

Dont know much about him beyond his days at Bordeaux to be honest. Didnt even watch him that much at Barcelona.

But Im hoping the rumours are true at least, means we are looking for this type of an attacker for our frontline. To be able to add to the goals and rotate with Saka.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Dont know much about him beyond his days at Bordeaux to be honest. Didnt even watch him that much at Barcelona.

But Im hoping the rumours are true at least, means we are looking for this type of an attacker for our frontline. To be able to add to the goals and rotate with Saka.
Utter failure at barca. Was too slow

HaffBR

The idiot doesn't know nothing. I don't say Malcom is Martinelli-fast or Mudryk-fast, but he is quite fast as well... I would say he is faster than someone like Saka for example and in general a quick player and pretty versatile in the way he can play as RW and LW and typical ball-carrier in terms of profile with a lots of experience - something Arsenal lacks.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Ramsey is Jude Bellingham with less hype and can be an improvement on Xhaka as well, if Rice is designated as LCM initially and not as DM, then this player should be also a option. But depends on the money. And depends what they want in the LCM role, if it is more of a engine or a playmaker.
He's been a Villa since a kid & signed a 5 year contract last season.
Imho They won't let their starboy go anytime soon.

Also I think we need Rice more at the moment.

SA Gunner

Concerned with this noise around Caicedo and Chelsea.

Think Boehly is going to look to **** **** up there.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
One hopes we can talk some sense into the lad, and use the example of Mudryk to sway him to Arsenal.

Boehly will definitely throw money at him, lots of it.
i still don't understand, the most important target for them is Striker, but after 2-3 transfer's window they throw money for defender, winger, and midfielder. what is kind of stategy?

SA Gunner

i still don't understand, the most important target for them is Striker, but after 2-3 transfer's window they throw money for defender, winger, and midfielder. what is kind of stategy?

They have good forwards at the club, if you think about it.

Sterling there, Nkunku coming in, Mudryk and even Lukaku are the examples. I think Potchettino wants to add to midfield and defensive lines, giving them the base needed to push their attacking lines forward, press high and also be able to recover defensively.

Caicedo is the type of signing they need, to replace Kante eventually.

Kuroske

Frustrated Tribe GIF by Survivor CBS

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Concerned with this noise around Caicedo and Chelsea.

Think Boehly is going to look to **** **** up there.

What's really concerning is where is our team?!!

Have they unilaterally decided that because we pissed off Brighton in Hanuary they'd be reluctant to do business with us again?

Caicedo CANNOT be allowed to go to a talent-consuming abyss like Chelsea!!

Kuroske

Wasn't there an investigation going on at Chelsea or that the PL or FA restricted Chelsea to do business this way by spreading the cost over 8 years?

TornadoTed

Established Member
Chelsea need a massive clear out before anything else and not just because of FFP and the bloated wage bill.

They have 33 first team players according to Transfermarkt which is pretty much uncoachable and must be awful for moral. Given that only 16 players can feature on a match day that is 17 players who are left disappointed every week.

If they bought that down to 23 with some decent coaching I would expect to see a big improvement without any additions.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom