• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Zico

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
Anybody fancy Zamora? Seems to have really turned his career around and is absolutely on fire, in top form.

Don't flame me too bad lol...just throwin some names out there.

Wouldn't mind him to be honest. He would not be a starter. Would fill in at times like now. Decent, inexpensive big man

outlaw_member

Established Member
--------------------Frey---------------------
--Sagna-------Gallas-----Vermaelen-------Clichy
--------------------Song----------------------
-------------Cesc------------------------------
-----------------------Gourcuff
-----Arshavin------------------------Vucinic
------------------van Persie

patrick42uk

Established Member
outlaw_member said:

Whats the difference between Gourcuff and Nasri? Thought you werent a fan of ineffectual playmakers

outlaw_member

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
outlaw_member said:

Whats the difference between Gourcuff and Nasri? Thought you werent a fan of ineffectual playmakers

:lol:

I'm not being serious mate. I saw Dules post Vucinic so I thought, it's time to do one of those wish list dream teams again. I'm pretty sure I once posted a wish list midfield line of the following;

------Cesc--Diarra
Ben Arfa-Nasri-Gourcuff

Just a bit of fun. :(

outlaw_member

Established Member
I'm no longer a fan of the French archetypal playmaker as they tend to be too much style over substance, though they are capable goalscorers. The Spanish have the perfect recipe for creating playmakers.

ricky1985

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
ricky1985 said:
Well I'm eating a hot dog as I type so what do you think?

A 60 second dog? :lol: good man. You need to get you a headset

I used to have one but I can't for the life of me think what I done with it. Where does it plug in, does it have to be an Xbox one or will any mic work?

ricky1985

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I'm no longer a fan of the French archetypal playmaker as they tend to be too much style over substance, though they are capable goalscorers. The Spanish have the perfect recipe for creating playmakers.
I think the type of playmaker you're talking about, as a neccessity, has to have the entire team built around them and their respective strengths, otherwise they become ineffective.

The difference with the likes of Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta is that they have so many other strengths that they can function as a cog in the machine and still offer considerable creative abilities. Gourcuff, like Nasri, whilst absurdly talented can't do that right now. If they're not the focal point of the team they tend to offer very, very little to the team overall.

I wonder what you guys think we should do about that midfield spot next to Fabregas, come January? It's abundantly clear that none of Denilson, Diaby and Ramsey are up to the task right now. Ramsey will be almost the perfect candidate in time, so do we go out and get a top class footballer, blocking his and others progression completely or do we wait it out and let one of those three come good (only Ramsey is capable of that in my eyes)?

.....And if the answer is to go out and get someone, we all know what we need in that position, but who offers it and is available?

Lord Dula

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Lord Dula said:
ricky1985 said:
Well I'm eating a hot dog as I type so what do you think?

A 60 second dog? :lol: good man. You need to get you a headset

I used to have one but I can't for the life of me think what I done with it. Where does it plug in, does it have to be an Xbox one or will any mic work?

xbox one n it plugs inta the controller - how can you hear me?

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom