• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Le Titi

Bale would be excellent here. Could provide protection defensively for Clichy down that left-flank, give us an extra danger from balls into the box and be a genuine goal threat as well. I am extremely biased and have never previously rated a Sp**s player in my life, but this guy is good.

Despite being good, it still is ridiculous to here people saying he is the best player in the world. Can't really believe Capello hinted at it.

thegame24

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
The game what that Greek centreback at schalke like? We were linked to him yesterday

going to be up and coming star apparantly.

Not seen much but hes tipped to start playing for greece now, only 19. played dmc for shalke but could go either way

ive seen more of sokratis (ac milan, marked messi out of greece arge game)

I like him a lot and can play dmc as show in arge game. either way him and papa will be good takeover of old bunch

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hazard
Schweinsteiger
Coentrao

Would be a phenominal summer transfer window...one can dream.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
spartandre217 said:
Floating said:
Ilicic and Pastore from Palermo both look brilliant. I'd also love Benedikt Howedes from Schalke.

I'd pray for Pastore to stay away from the Premier League and any decent CL team.

He's having a poor season... Ilicic on the other hand has been brilliant, would love to see him here.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Anyone like Nagatomo who is on loan at Inter from Cesena? He has impressed me any time i have seen him, bombs forward and looks a really good athlete. Can cover both full back positions so perhaps a replacement for Clichy or Eboue?

There is light

Wouldn't mind nagatomo, i really like him even though his defensive capabilities are not as great, attack is the best form of defense and he certainly has great stamina, is a proper LWB, good pace, runs up and down all day and offers quite a lot in attack, can cross as well as play one touch, there are loads of LBs out there that will suit us so much more than clichy, he's just not good enough anymore.

qs

Established Member
Well why haven't we then?

Anyway he looks like he's settled in the Premiership nicely now, he's quick, good finisher, just the sort of nippy striker we need instead of Bendtner.

He's got more goals and assists combined than any player at Arsenal, and thats while he's been adjusting to a new league. Would have been £1m well spent for us.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
qs said:
He's got more goals and assists combined than any player at Arsenal
hhvfg.jpg

qs

Established Member
Odemwingie: G12 A8
RVP: G12 A6

Odemwingie is exactly the type of striker you could get and keep RVP too. If you want to get an established World Class player you'd really have to sacrifice RVP for him.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Odemwingie has 6 assists doesn't he? Doesn't really matter though. Anyway Odemwingie is better than Bendtner, like you say, and I'd have him here if Bendtner was sold. But a club like Arsenal should be able to do a lot better.

qs

Established Member
I don't understand that sort of attitude, if he keeps scoring as he has recently he'll be near 20 league goals when the season ends, just because he's playing for an unglamorous club like West Brom shouldn't make a difference.

It'd be nice if we signed a few more players from within the league who've done well at lesser clubs. Sometimes it seems people would rather sign players from minnows in any other league than from the Premiership.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom