• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SuperBob

Micah Richards could be the next Sol Campbell! I think if we could replace Cygan with either Anton Ferdinand, Micah Richards or Davies from West Brom our backline will be set for next season.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
SuperBob said:
Micah Richards could be the next Sol Campbell! I think if we could replace Cygan with either Anton Ferdinand, Micah Richards or Davies from West Brom our backline will be set for next season.
I went to the 2nd leg of the Final of FA Youth Cup. Richards' ability was way beyond his peers'. Funny to draw a comparison bewteen Jack Hobb (he was playing CB in that match) and Micah Richards. IMO Richards is superior than Hobbs in every aspect. Richards may not do as many sliding tackles as Hobbs does, but his has very good judgment on the ball's movement very well and know how to shield the ball. The most impressive thing about Richards is his aerial dominance. When defending in deadball situations, Richards can head the ball first. When attacking for FK or corners, Richards only only can head the ball but transit the ball in the air to other City youngsters. It's really amazing to see an 18-years old doing that even his height may not be as tall as Hobbs. :thumbup

A

Anonymous

yeh hes leap and spring is amazing i would definatly like him here , also jack hobbs didnt seem to be much cop but apart from that daniel sturridge is a lethal predator in front of goal, man city need to tie up his contract as quick as they can

Amadeor

Could be another John Terry in the making. Sign him up, Wenger. If ever you want to sign a young English defender (and it is needed, with UEFA regulations coming up), do it now.

A

Anonymous

727-MsAYu4ozQgVv2Q9cMx5Mjw.jpg

rodney sneijder wesley's younger brother has been making very very big strides of late and has been said to be techniqually better then his brother at this age, they are rating him quite highly, Also

1978436469_1999999465_c1_schaal.jpg

daley blind , seen here winning player of the tournament award ina tournament earlier this year has been aslo given a big reputation by his dad's success but hes on the right track and he is should have a golden future if he carries on his performances of late

otfgoon

Established Member
If Henry stays: Torres
If Henry goes: Torres

not really any other player out their we could realistically get.

patrick42uk

Established Member
wenge rmust buy a cm for sure. if he signs anyone under the age of 25 with less than 100 games to their name, he must really like 4th spot because thats where we'll be next year.

kamikaze80

Established Member
briancefrance, what kind of season have bodmer and toulalan had? has their stock risen/fallen?

who else is available who can give cesc a breather? lets get edu back?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The question is weather Bodmer/Toulalan could play well alongside side Cesc, we don't have the luxurary to have them merely as Cesc substituts and they are better then that aswell

On another topic, isn't it time for Sneijder to leave Ajax? He has been one of their best players for a while now and should seek happier hunting grounds. A Real M move is very possible in my eyes as they lack great wingers (Beckham yeah but he isn't a Figo kind of winger)

Big_Cake

Mascherano absolute class....huge potential, we need a dirty little argie (no offecnse to Argentinians, but you get my point) in our midfield and i think he could be the one

Also i like Bodmer, not sure if he could step up though

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom