• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

slydogg

i thought reo-cocker would be in the england sqaud ahead of hargreaves because hargreaves is sh*t

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Steven Gerrard

We're moving to a massive stadium and we need to show how ambitious we are to Thierry Henry. That's our man right their...Steven Gerrard. I'd rather we blow our whole transfer kitty for the next three seasons for Steven Gerrard. If it's 35 million pounds...then so be it. He'll help us win the Premiership title back instantaneoulsly.

There's no doubt about that. That 35 million pounds is well worth it and it's not because he's English...it's because he's the world's best midfielder. Not even Vieira in his prime was as good as Gerrard is now.

kamikaze80

Established Member
gerrard is obviously awesome but with liverpool getting better and better (will they finally sign a decent striker this summer?) theres no way he leaves.

nidza7

Established Member
I was watching Bodmer last night vs Rennes.
Really hope AW watch every game of the Championat wich I know he does.
Definitely player we should go for.

jester

Established Member
wishlist? i wish for reo-coker. 3 reasons, and in order:
1. great great player, strong man in the middle is what we need
2. young, and will form (hopefully) one of the best and longest partnerships with cesc. they'll still be playing together for 8/9/10 years
3. english, for some reason alot of players we're linked to now seem to be english, perhaps wenger has decided to go for home bred talent now

if we got him i'd be very very impressed. wouldnt cost more than 8million anyway i think, and possibly a loan deal for smith/hoyte/gilbert

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Arsenal1508 said:
Steven Gerrard

We're moving to a massive stadium and we need to show how ambitious we are to Thierry Henry. That's our man right their...Steven Gerrard. I'd rather we blow our whole transfer kitty for the next three seasons for Steven Gerrard. If it's 35 million pounds...then so be it. He'll help us win the Premiership title back instantaneoulsly.

There's no doubt about that. That 35 million pounds is well worth it and it's not because he's English...it's because he's the world's best midfielder. Not even Vieira in his prime was as good as Gerrard is now.

It would be a huge moral boost for sure and would give a more instant impact on the team then lets say if we bought a striker like Torres or a CB like Andrade or a winger like Ribery. And the signing also would mean that we put our trust in the rest of our youngsters to fill in the gaps in our squad. I am all for it.

Ps how many players are their who has been captains for 2 PL teams? Ds

Burnwinter

Established Member
Reo-Coker would be a really good signing. I hadn't seen that much of him until the FA Cup final yesterday, but he had a great game, was often able to lose or muscle past one or more men, defended well and was responsible for a few creative passes. He has his head screwed on and skill-wise he looks like he would be a great complement to Cesc.

The people talking Gerrard must be smoking something pretty good. He would be a great addition to any team no doubt, but there's no way he would leave Liverpool for a currently worse performed club in the EPL. With the results they have had I imagine he will stay there for a few years to come anyway.

Bergy_1995

Reo Coker sounds like a good shout, he's had a great season with West Ham. He's a big reason why they're that high in the league - and, of course, for reaching the FA Cup Final. I'd snap him up tommorow if I could.

Mascherano as a possible successor to Gilberto, and obviously to give the midfield much more depth. We need more players. Mascherano fits the bill.

Arsenal_Soldier

Gerrard is easily the best and most complete midfielder in the world atm i think. But there's no chance we'd get him.

I'd like Joaquin, Yaya Toure, Ricardo Quaresma, Rosicky and/or Ribery. We really need a goal-scoring-midfielder.

ramon12

WHAT ABOUT FREDDY GUARIN he is the type of Wenger signing unknown 19/20 and a player to partner Cesc(Diaby is that person but he could be injured for long)

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom