• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Would take Jovetic in a heartbeat, Lewandowski I would not.

Jovetic would cost at least 20-25m though, and in any case we won't get any more strikers in. Most we can hope for is a midfielder I reckon.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I'd settle for M'Vila and Dempsey. Sell the chumps and finish our business nice and early.

Clint isn't the big name replacement we want but lets face it we're not signing a star. He's a proven PL performer itching to play at a higher level. His versatility would be very very useful: i'd see him as a possible starter at either AM or LW as well as 3rd choice striker. And if we're lucky and say two of Rosicky/Ramsey and Giroud/Gervinho, we could use him as an impact sub or squad player.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
New Wishlist

OUT
Mannone
Fabianski
Bendtner
Chamakh
Vela
Park
Diaby
RVP
Walcott
Djourou

IN
Higuain+Sahin/Callejon/Di Maria or Tevez/Dzeko+Johnson/Richards or Thiago+Cuenca depending on who we deal RVP with

or

If we sell RVP for cash only then - Lewandowksi/Cavani/Higuain/Doumbia/Llorente/Soldado/Damiao/Ba any other top strikers for sale you can think of.

Jovetic/Honda/Dzagoev/Munain/Ganso/Giovinco/Benarfa/Dempsey/Oscar

Backup goalie - McGregor or Gordon on a free.

We just need 3 signings if we manage to offload all the deadwoods

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Glovegun said:
Chuck a load of money at Newcastle for Cheick Tiote, Hatem Ben Arfa and Demba Ba. Done.
Ba replacing RVP, Ben Arfa replacing Theo and Tiote replacing probably Song in the starting line-up? We'd probably be a stronger side, but it just screams 4th at best to me, but then I suppose that's the target for us.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Hoping CSKA will not let Dzagoev go, because if he does it will not be to us. Luckily there's plenty of money in Russian football today.

Haven't got a clue how CSKA's other 'playmaker' Honda has been doing lately but he could be a good option. Pity his agency (same as RVP's) would make money of it.

The Escaped Ape

Yup, I'm still hankering after Honda. Very bizarre there aren't more rumours around him at the moment. All I could pull up was something him ruling out PSG ("Not a big club").

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

jones said:
We'd be a stronger side with Ba/Ben Arfa/Tiote in place of RVP/Walcott/Song? Really?
Ben Arfa and Tiote are better than Walcott and Song.

eye4goal

Established Member
Bossa said:
Lewandowski looks average to me. Nothing really stands out.

He's a good player. Not spectacular but runs all day and is decent technically. Similar to Wellbeck and Adebayor in style but he's better than both. I don't think he'll add much to us as we already have Podolski and Giroud. We need creative players around those two

Glovegun

Established Member
Tiote wouldn't necessarily be replacing Song. After all, we aren't assuming that M'Vila is Song's replacement. Ben Arfa would probably be rotated in and out of the wide positions. Ba I guess would be competing with Giroud for that central spot.

All unlikely to happen, but I wish it could.

Anzac

Established Member
Damiao & Oscar from the Brazil Olympic team.

Biglia as CMD in lieu of Martinez if we needed to downgrade after signing the above in attack.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Whenever I saw Biglia play for Anderlecht I thought he was way to good for the Belgium league. Could be a very good signing. Contract runs until 2015.

Wonder why no one else has seriously tried to get him.

Flow

clockwork orange said:
Whenever I saw Biglia play for Anderlecht I thought he was way to good for the Belgium league. Could be a very good signing. Contract runs until 2015.

Wonder why no one else has seriously tried to get him.
He was awful last season.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom