• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
My wishlist is Sign a f**king player Arsenal!

tumblr_mmy0nhk7IQ1srpozyo1_500.jpg

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
It's all ok. Wenger has done his simulations on CM and Sanogo is awesome! Of course Wenger is too stingy to update to the latest CM but I am sure his calculations are fine!

Herbas

So in case we fail to get any top striker, are there any top quality WFs that:
1) are realistically possible to be signed for 20-35M;

2) can be so productive in regards to goals/assists/chances that Giroud/Podolski at CF position wouldn't matter much?

Sanchez? Reus? Both seem to be unlikely to be sold by their clubs. Who else? Di Maria?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Can't stand Di Maria, needs a good hiding that lad. Looks like Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FFS.

cannonade

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
after madrid sign bale, we can grab di maria. then shift walcott centrally and giroud to the bench

Sorry MD, Walcott hasn't/doesn't cut it centrally. We really need a true striker.

Buhry

Established Member

fabo said:
Can't stand Di Maria, needs a good hiding that lad. Looks like Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FFS.

Da **** does that have to do with anything. He's a good player, certainly better than a lot of the wing options we have.

But he is a RW and that should not be our priority, Walcott and Chamberlain can play there. What we really need is a CF and possibly a LW, no way around that, agreed with above ^^

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Herbas said:

2) can be so productive in regards to goals/assists/chances that Giroud/Podolski at CF position wouldn't matter much?

Sanchez? Reus? Both seem to be unlikely to be sold by their clubs. Who else? Di Maria?

Arda Turan, Yarmolenko, Cabella (actually I see him as someone AW might be really interested in), Konoplyanka, Muniain, Lamela, Gaitan, Salvio, Eriksen (more of AM but just like Santi- can play wider), Ljajic too, ... Could think of 10 more, but am feeling really sleepy :)

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
:!:
Herbas said:

good post bro. been having similar thoughts, only to fail in transferring into concrete suggestions. our formation is not all that rigid, especially when we play gervais type - mobile, sneaky movement, supposedly good carrying the ball, opening up space etc.

and yes, Reus would be the stuff of fairy dreammares

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
mavelous said:
:!:
Herbas said:

good post bro. been having similar thoughts, only to fail in transferring into concrete suggestions. our formation is not all that rigid, especially when we play gervais type - mobile, sneaky movement, supposedly good carrying the ball, opening up space etc.

and yes, Reus would be the stuff of fairy dreammares

considering that the boss seemingly wants well-adjusted players (from this league and near their prime), i'd suggest ben arfa, nani as cutting edge from WF, or a cut price deal on adam johnson/scott sinclair. hasn't kevin mirallas impressed in his debut season, after that little saga linking him to us? oh and based on stats, taarabt has had ok-ish season.

as a left field alternative, berba anyone? he won't kill giroud, and he's an old fox. we need immediate results, he's always delivered. his teammate bryan ruiz is a neat little player too (hey, just saying. he'd at least be upgrade on gervais/won't kill ox :twisted: )

P.S. good list as well AL, includes 2 of long-time wishlist residents in muniain and eriksen.

Floating

Established Member
mavelous said:
considering that the boss seemingly wants well-adjusted players (from this league and near their prime), i'd suggest ben arfa, nani as cutting edge from WF, or a cut price deal on adam johnson/scott sinclair. hasn't kevin mirallas impressed in his debut season, after that little saga linking him to us? oh and based on stats, taarabt has had ok-ish season.

as a left field alternative, berba anyone? he won't kill giroud, and he's an old fox. we need immediate results, he's always delivered. his teammate bryan ruiz is a neat little player too (hey, just saying. he'd at least be upgrade on gervais/won't kill ox :twisted: )

Tell me you are joking. And if you are... why?

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
dude, i'm not funny in real life or the internet. besides i started off saying reus, but those household names are boring.. you don't really think ben arfa is a quality player? i know he's injury prone but talent slightly pips nani/valbuena for me.

but the main thing behind that was how i think it seems that we're playing quick catchup. there's obvious settling in period, and besides there's more pressue when buying expensive players. big chance they might flop, berba/torres/jeffers aside, i think we can trust wenger to get it right in 15-30m range.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
MDGoonah41 said:
if youve subscribed to mav's posts in the past, you'd easily assume he's been on the spaceship with gdeep

As opposed to MD whose location is "earth"

Check the profile :lol:

I reckon you've thrown them off the scent, bro.

trunks206

Established Member
People are in here wishlisting Jo, Adam Johnson and Scott Sinclair on the last couple of pages.....:eek God damn ya'll are getting real desperate! :lol: Dont kill yourselves we've still got a month and some good players can still come. (Reminder United have signed nobody of note either)

_________Szczesny
Sagna___Per___Kos__Gibbs
____Arteta _____Ramsey
_________Cazorla
Walcott____________Reus
_________Suarez

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom