• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

GDeep™

League is very weak
Messi? No thanks, one thing doing it in a Hollywood league like Spain, another thing when you come to England and have to play away to Stoke on a drizzly and cold November Tuesday.

His hype makes me laugh when I see him struggle against English teams in Europe.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Casillas.... We did buy Özil when we had caz and rozza in his position.

regardless, strange situation for San iker, but if he were to leave, where would he end up?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
mavelous said:
Casillas.... We did buy Özil when we had caz and rozza in his position.

regardless, strange situation for San iker, but if he were to leave, where would he end up?

Man City, Monaco, PSG most likely Man City.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Hmm, was thinking that too, to link up with pellegrini. Could also see him go to work with pep though.

As for szcz, it'd be too much talent and too much in wages being shared in one position. Although the statement of wenger by bringing vivi might have given him a kick up the bum to improve

Pires7_Legend

1) Decent 2nd choice goalkeeper
2) Mathias Ginter
3) Sebastian Jung
4) Lars Bender/Ilkay Gundogan
5) Marco Reus/Julian Draxler
6) Cavani/Diego Costa

Should really raid Bundesliga this summer a lot of quality players there and spend really big on a striker!

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Imagine this. Go on, imagine it. The destruction that Özil would cause with this front 3... he'd probably get 25+ assists a season.

___________ Szczesny __________
_ Sagna __ Mert ___ Kos __ Gibbs _
_______ Ramsey __ Flamini ______
_ Walcott _____ Özil ______ Reus _
____________ Cavani ___________

And then grab a tissue, and clean up the mess you made.

ArseGod

Would be fine with Mandzukic (spelling?) if we sign a Reus/Draxler all action wide/front man. I'd like to see us use Walcott more through the middle with Ox on the right.

Get a Bender in midfield and Jung as the RB. Keep Tommy V. We're in business.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Nah, we'd be much better off splash out on a striker and stick with what we have out wide than splash on a winger and stick with our strikers (or sign someone who's at a similar level to what we already have - Mandzukic).

There is so much room for improvement up front both in terms of quality and depth, we don't really have any prospects coming through either other than Sanogo who hasn't shown a whole lot so far. I'd be fine with having Ox, Pod, Gnabry, Santi, Rosicky and Theo (when he's back) as wide options next season so long as we sign a quality striker in the Summer. I'll go apeshit if I see a big lump up front again though whether that be Giroud or Mandzukic.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
If we were to play Walcott through the middle I'd like a left winger who's decent in the air, or at least 5ft11 (i.e. Podolski).

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
Imagine this. Go on, imagine it. The destruction that Özil would cause with this front 3... he'd probably get 25+ assists a season.

___________ Szczesny __________
_ Sagna __ Mert ___ Kos __ Gibbs _
_______ Ramsey __ Flamini ______
_ Walcott _____ Özil ______ Reus _
____________ Cavani ___________

And then grab a tissue, and clean up the mess you made.

People wishlist Cavani and I'd love him here (supposedly Geoff's 30m man). But what are the chances they'd contemplate selling him?

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
For a somewhat more realistic wishlist, I'd be very happy with Reus, Remy, and Bender with no major departures (eg. Sagna, TV, Poldi, and even Giroud)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can't see us signing a wide man tbh, Poldi, Rosicky, Cazorla, Gnabry, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain all capable options. Another central forward is what we'll be looking for and probably another deep option in midfield.

In that case I'd ideally like Diego Costa and Schneiderlinn. I say Schneiderlinn so he can learn from two experienced players in his first season or two and then eventually become our starting DM.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You have 70m £ to buy the following, who do you get / promote? (add funds if you think we can get cash for anyone)

Fabianski Replacement
TV Replacement
Sagna Replacement
Arteta Replacement
Podolski Replacement
Giroud Replacement
Bendtner Replacement

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Defensive midfielder and striker should be the first buys in the summer Giroud and Arteta are just not good enough.

ArseGod

Given the list above, I'd say we need a right back, a young center half, two midfielders, a wide player, and two strikers. And a back up goalie,

I just can't even think about the summer right now. It's just going to disappoint us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ArseGod said:
Given the list above, I'd say we need a right back, a young center half, two midfielders, a wide player, and two strikers. And a back up goalie,

I just can't even think about the summer right now. It's just going to disappoint us.

If that's your expectations then yes you will be disappointed. :lol:

2 strikers AND a wide player? TWO midfielders???? Why are we selling Ramsey, Walcott, etc?

GDeep™

League is very weak
A top defender, midfielder, wide man and CF is minimum requirements to compete with the best next season, Im talking 100M type business.

Less than that and I don't expect us to push on in Europe or the League.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the guys here should not expect more then 3 signing in the summer striker midfielder and backup keeper . other signings will depends on Sagna Vermaelen Podolski if they leave.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom