• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott Retires

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A player that too much was expected of, that then became quite underrated...a period around 2010-2015 he was electric, played his part in winning trophies at Arsenal and scored over 100 goals here...

...happy retirement Theo :applause:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Good luck on the next stages to Theo.

Too high expectations were placed on his shoulders before he even played for us, with that absurd call up by Sven in 2006 World Cup. That turned out to be a curse of some sorts, as he missed all the other major tournaments either through injury or his lack of form.

Was never too warm on him, especially during the 2015/16 season when he ended up with only 5 goals. No wonder that he wasn't even picked for Englad at Euro 2016 and Rashford took his place.

That shambolic performance away to United in 2016 when Arsène hooked him off after 50 minutes, with only 9 touches on ball still haunts me of how ineffective he was when we needed him the most.

The majority here though will blame Giroud for "that drought" although he finished the season with 24 goals across all comps compared to Theo's 7

Still, he had a good career with us, ended on the scoresheet on several big games, was part of Cup winning teams and has a warm place on the memories of all the Arsenal fans.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wow time flies. Easy to forget the excitement of his signing. Took him a while to get going after that but for me a very solid and underrated player for us. Over 100 goals for us isn't to be sniffed at.

Good luck to him whatever he decides to do with the rest of his life.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
For a player who really only had a couple of stand out natural attributes, he really worked hard on his game and became a very effective end product player.

Seems like a nice bloke too. I hope he enjoys his retirement. I can see him on the punditry circuit, TV friendly face and speaks well.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Always liked Theo Walcott. Had a lot of attention when he joined Arsenal. Didn't realize he scored 100+ goals for Arsenal. Not too shabby indeed.
Might be wrong, can't imagine him going into coaching / management somehow. Can see him doing TV / Radio work, speaks well.
Good Luck Theo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Too high expectations were placed on his shoulders before he even played for us, with that absurd call up by Sven in 2006 World Cup. That turned out to be a curse of some sorts, as he missed all the other major tournaments either through injury or his lack of form.

Was never too warm on him, especially during the 2015/16 season when he ended up with only 5 goals. No wonder that he wasn't even picked for Englad at Euro 2016 and Rashford took his place.

That shambolic performance away to United in 2016 when Arsène hooked him off after 50 minutes, with only 9 touches on ball still haunts me of how ineffective he was when we needed him the most.

The majority here though will blame Giroud for "that drought" although he finished the season with 24 goals across all comps compared to Theo's 7

Still, he had a good career with us, ended on the scoresheet on several big games, was part of Cup winning teams and has a warm place on the memories of all the Arsenal fans.

He made it to Euro 2012 and scored against Sweden iirc.

He was really really good from around 2010 - 2015 but the ACL injury absolutely killed him. Losing him and Ramsey in the space of a week absolutely murdered our title ambitions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Theo was first choice for Arsenal and England that season until he got injured in that cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday. He was never the same after that.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'd be slightly happier for him if he hadn't scored against us in that match we lost the league in but I always liked him and felt he did his best and it was cool to see a guy my age break into the team that young and thrive.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Remember that goal he scored against Newcastle. Yes that goal.

Enjoy your retirement Theo, now you can cheer for us in peace

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom