• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott Retires

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Godspeed Theo, you always stuck me as a bit boring, a bit grey. But a good bloke by all accounts

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Walcott was always pretty useful more often than not, he was a victim of Henry comparisons and huge expectations but he was pretty productive in terms of goals an assists despite it being a major criticism early on. He was one of those players you knew could do something with service. I also believe his contribution in big games is pretty overlooked too. Assists against Milan and Liverpool, goals against Barca, Bayern and the likes. Good record in the league against the likes of Chelsea, Sp**s, United, City. ACL really killed his momentum though because I feel at that stage he was on the cusp of something. Let's not forget despite already going so much he was only 24 when it happened and had progressively been getting closer and closer to his peak. He initially did well on his return but had a poor second half to 15-16 and never really was a starter here again.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom