• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

Walcott is an outlet player, who isn't exactly the best sub for teams sitting deep given the lack of space. Knowing this we then proceed to take any space Theo has to work with idiots like Mustafi thinking he is someone he isn't and occupying "Theo's space". Now I'm not neccessarily defending Walcott or Wenger decision to bring Walcott on but any chance of such a decision being successful is contingent on playing to Walcotts strength and it is no surprise it didn't work given Mustafi hero motive he displayed in the final 15 minutes.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He's the least likeliest outfield player to have an impact late in the game. Even Coquelin is more likely to start a quick counter attack with a good interception. Walcott is useless for 30 minutes in every game he plays, even when he starts.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
At this point in time he's just blocking the development spot for a player like Nelson. Wenger accept that your investment in Theo has failed and let us all move on. There are still eleven days left. I'm sure someone in the PL will be gullible enough to cough up £15m for him or someone from the Serie A would like to have him for £10-12m. Take the money and save the wages that Walcott is stealing at Arsenal.

Gooner_Delhi

I still remember the day when walcott coming on scared the **** out of Barca and drove us back from 2-0 to 2-2.

And how he came on as a sub and used his lightening pace & ran past 4-5 defenders to setup Adebayor in the 4-2 UCL match against liverpool.

Many a moon have passed since then and he has become a shadow of the player I hoped he would be :(

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Why on earth we bring on Walcott when we are controlling play and attacking against a deep defense I`ll never know. We looked dangerous with Giroud, Laca and Welbeck on, lost all momentum after Walcott and Iwobi came on. Iwobi was at least involved, Walcott as predicted made a couple of 5 yard passes, lost the ball twice and cost us two mins by giving away a free kick after losing the ball. Would be thrilled if I wake up Monday I see he`s been sold. Will never happen though

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I still remember the day when walcott coming on scared the **** out of Barca and drove us back from 2-0 to 2-2.

And how he came on as a sub and used his lightening pace & ran past 4-5 defenders to setup Adebayor in the 4-2 UCL match against liverpool.

Many a moon have passed since then and he has become a shadow of the player I hoped he would be :(

And by performances like those ages ago, he hoodwinked Wenger into giving him major contracts while doing **** all.

Absolute dross and a coward.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Last season, arsenal was doing well in the last 8 games or so without walcott, winning most of them.

Also, arsenal won the Fa cup semi and finals, community shield with Walcott hardly featuring or contributing so why is he playing again?

shoom

Amazingly consistent as an impact sub, he makes us worse every ****ing time.

If he wants to make himself useful when we're chasing a game he can be ball boy.

Eri

He always had his shortcomings but the last few years he has become complete dross.
Someone should offer him a new coffee machine. Much cheaper and efficient than a payrise.
It seemed to work last time.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He always had his shortcomings but the last few years he has become complete dross.
Someone should offer him a new coffee machine. Much cheaper and efficient than a payrise.
It seemed to work last time.

Since 2015/16 season he's been absolute garbage

ksarp

He's the least likeliest outfield player to have an impact late in the game. Even Coquelin is more likely to start a quick counter attack with a good interception. Walcott is useless for 30 minutes in every game he plays, even when he starts.
That has been my beef with Theo...might as well play 10 men on his off day. It still befuddles me how he got to stay while Joel was shipped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom