• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Kav

Established Member
"Or it could simply mean that persons who grow up and live within the London metropolitan area are not that interested in pursuing refereeing as a hobby / career."

Maybe you see how stupid you come across now?
How does saying people in London may not be interested in pursuing refereeing as a career equates to me thinking “theres not one ref from within 100 miles of London because of a lack of interest”?

Please please tell me these two statements are the same, oh wait you can not because you’re an **** who can’t read properly. Damn fool. 😆

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
How does saying people in London may not be interested in pursuing refereeing as a career equates to me thinking “theres not one ref from within 100 miles of London because of a lack of interest”?

Please please tell me these two statements are the same, oh wait you can not because you’re an **** who can’t read properly. Damn fool. 😆
You must be somewhere fairly high on the spectrum, I feel bad now. 🤔

lomekian

It's recognised by multiple ex refs not still on the payroll as an issue. As is the lack of pathway for ethnic diversity. There's a review coming in the summer, but nowt will change till Mike Riley is out.

Reactions: Kav

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You should feel bad for writing that nonsense earlier and not having the wherewithal to look before posting a reply.
"It coUlD SiMPlY MEaN tHat PersOns whO groW Up AnD LIVe witHIN the LonDON MetRoPolITan AreA aRe Not THat InteRESteD iN PurSUIng REFerEEing as a HObby / caREEr"

Cant take anything you say seriously after that rubbish 🤣 ^

DUFFMAN

Keeping The Bar Low
Just show me other times teams got the same treatment as

An opposition player stamping on a players head and no booking.

Two yellow cards in the space of 30 seconds.

Foul throws, tell me any time you have seen a ref blow up for a foul throw when it’s not Arsenal?

Tonight 6 times players “eased” the forward off the ball( commentators words) like Cedric on Son, no penalty.

Deliberate elbows to the head when both players on the ground and not even a yellow?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

What a surprise another reason to investigate about if there match fixing or corruption because it's incredible best league in world have no refs in biggest stage of world football.

Wow England must have some of the best referees in the world being part of a select group of countries to have two refs at the WC.

CaseUteinberger

Big aficionado of Xhaka Redemption Arc ❤
And you have to stay calm watching this FFS, got my blood boiling again
This is just so infuriating! I HATE THE BIAS PL REFEREES! :mad:

PS. Thank God I already have two Mai Tias inside the vest! Otherwise I would pop a blood vessel!

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Kav

Established Member
@Kav, you have been asking for referee going against Arsenal. Well, here you go!

PS. No need replying as your argument is that other teams are subject to the same thing. But just watch it and think about your views on this matter...
We have an opportunity for someone to break Godfreys leg if he ever plays against us again that’s all I’m going to say about that. 😡

CaseUteinberger

Big aficionado of Xhaka Redemption Arc ❤
We have an opportunity for someone to break Godfreys leg if he ever plays against us again that’s all I’m going to say about that. 😡
Peace @Kav!

premier league yes GIF by Arsenal

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts