• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Arsenal +100 foul throws a season, rest of PL teams = 0... 😩

Here in Iceland in handball, the richest team is allowed to take the wrong mid for the whole second half. It isn't until the game is all set but done and the rich team lead by 5-7 goals the refs start to make foul on wrongly taken mid.

It's harder in football, but when Arsenal gets like 3 yellow cards in the first half most on first fouls and other team midfielders get too technical foul our players for 85 minutes straight you can just tell its rigged.

CaseUteinberger

Big aficionado of Xhaka Redemption Arc ❤
Just an observation on where the debate is on A-M versus in the more general social media (personal observation so of course subjective), but feel that even though A-M struggles to follow the general social media, i.e. Twitter, podcasts etc. is really pushing the fact that there is an anti-Arsenal bias amongst PL referees. I personally feel the point is gaining more and more traction. Hopefully over time it will bear fruit and the bias will be reduced. One can only hope.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hear Jon Moss has had his shop trashed but the PGMOL are going to put him on a panel of tier 1 refs. There's no desire to improve and the clubs should be decisive this summer.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
I hear Jon Moss has had his shop trashed but the PGMOL are going to put him on a panel of tier 1 refs. There's no desire to improve and the clubs should be decisive this summer.

Baseless rumors.

His Galactic Integrity Modulator malfunctioned. The result was that the gravitational field generated by his spherical mass disrupted normal gravity. It was only for an instant, but the results were calamitous! Very much like the refereeing of the man himself :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Great news that Mike Riley has decided to step down. He's quoted as saying that he's "proud of the contribution refs have made to the PL..." so I stopped reading at that point. No indication as to his replacement but first order of business must be to get rid of Stuart Attwell and improve the standard of the refs and application of the rules.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider