• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agreeing personal terms was not the hurdle we needed to jump to get this transfer done.

Of course we will probably quadruple to more his wage we are a top English team. We need to get Monaco to sell

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Agreeing personal terms was not the hurdle we needed to jump to get this transfer done.

Of course we will probably quadruple to more his wage we are a top English team. We need to get Monaco to sell

I always thought you had to get the selling clubs permission to talk to the player. Therefore if we are discussing personal terms that would indicate Monaco have accepted an offer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Monaco still haven't come out and rejected our offer have they? Haven't seen anything like last time, I think it's opened the door.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like the way we trying hard to get our targets no waiting Monaco playing hardball they want us to pay more

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pierre Is very respected journalist but he don't say something new we already know Lemar is our number 1 target

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Not really. U-18, U-21, U-23 are standard age levels in football. It's just to show he's one of the most talented players in the U-21 bracket.
The guy is playing senior football both at club level and internationally. The age brackets don't come into play anymore. Case in point, you wouldn't say that Kane scored the most goals of any player 23 and under. You straight up say he scored the most goals.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The guy is playing senior football both at club level and internationally. The age brackets don't come into play anymore. Case in point, you wouldn't say that Kane scored the most goals of any player 23 and under. You straight up say he scored the most goals.
Then why do they hand out Young Player Of The Year awards? If age doesn't matter what's the point of that recognition? Anyway I think you're getting worked up over something very trivial.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom