• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Three scenarios:
1. Meunier and his agent are using us to get him out there and drum up interest.
2. We are stupid and we're wasting a large portion of our limited budget on a position that isnt so pressing.
3. We actually have more money to spend than we've been told.

I personally hope it's a mixture of 1 and 3 haha

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don't think this rumour is absurd at all. We need a good competing player for the RB spot with Bellerin. Niles is horrible in the position and Stephy Licht, Carl Jenk will not be here come august. We have more than 45 mil.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think he’s being bought to play defensive midfield and also maybe RCB in a back three.

He’s played in defensive midfield More than he has at RB this past season.

If he’s bought, Chambers is sold?

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would be happy with something like Tierney, Upamecano and Maddison/Tielemans. If Lacazette sold then go for Zaha or that winger/amc at Ajax. But even this list is probably too expensive for us.

Tielemans would be a real catch, damn he has been good for Leicester. I'm relieved, because he was terrible at Monaco.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How is this guy "top priority?" Unless Emery wants to try to sell Hector and thinks we can get a lot for him (probably could). But that would just be getting rid of one of the few young players we have that we know can play at the right level.
When will Bellerin be fit? I heard Christmas time. In that case Meunier makes sense.

**** player but makes sense.

say yes

forum master baiter
How is this guy "top priority?" Unless Emery wants to try to sell Hector and thinks we can get a lot for him (probably could). But that would just be getting rid of one of the few young players we have that we know can play at the right level.

I’m in favour of this signing (at the right price) but even then there’s no way it’s a priority unless Bellerin is out for a seriously long time.

Fullbacks are clearly crucial to how Emery (and indeed most top teams) now want to play.

Reckon the top priority stuff is bullshit though.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom