• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The question for me now is, will Partey now want to play for us still after that dreadful performance?
as s**t we are in last few years don't hide we still one of top clubs in europe we in London we can offer him big wages so of course they'll love join us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he wants to leave Atletico for Arsenal in 2020, man must be a ****ing masochistic really!

Bloodbather

Established Member

Regarding Thomas Partey not being a holding midfielder, do we actually have to bring in a classic holding midfielder, anyway? A partnership of Thomas Partey - Lucas Torreira could work defensively, I reckon.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Starting to become suspect of any decent player in their prime wanting to come here. We have no trophies that we’ll compete for, no project to sell. So what would they be here for? Can only be a fat cheque and chilled club environment.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we can offer him the most money, maybe a key player like Auba in his ear or we have sold the dream of building a new midfield round him.

Or all bullshit reports. :lol:

I just cant see him joining to play with these clowns in midfield now. Its a very weak midfield & even on paper none look an especially good two / three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom