• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tin Jedvaj

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@DialSquare_1886 29s
We seem to be in a bidding war with Spuds for Tin Jedvaj. We bid €6m (£5.1m) - #THFC have now supposedly bid £6.5m for him. #AFC
With DJ gone I think Arsenal will sign one teenage CB
Tin, Zouma and Ginter have all been linked

fabo

6.51 / 10
Where's that info actually coming from? Or where is that DialSquare muppet getting it from?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8795410/Tin-Jedvaj-has-been-linked-with-Premier-League-sides-Tottenham-Hotspur-and-Arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... nd-Arsenal</a>

probably the same quotes but a more 'reliable' source

glaveror

Yep,a TV station here in Croatia reports that Scums are also in for him,apparently they offered 500k more than us.
Fascinating actually,they never fail to amuse those Scums..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aleksandar Holiga ‏@AlexHoliga
Recap: Sp**s secured Dinamo's Halilović & Jedvaj for €20M. Players will move when they turn 18 - Jedvaj in the winter, Halilović next summer

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Remember our 20m bid for Kovavic that turned out to be pure fiction, or our 15m bid for Vrsajiko
Wait for a few days and let other sources report it, dont over react on basis of one article

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
20m for tow 17 years old players is way too much in my opinion we have other important targets to focus on. we bought AOC for 15m and for now he is still in improvement level.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Using the Bale money early I think, Sp**s surely can't afford to spend that much on two youngsters who won't be in the first team squad for a couple of years. If it's true I'm guessing they'll be getting Paulinho and a cheap striker tops this summer.

Fine by me.

squallkid

Established Member
If we had broken our transfer record on two kids, this place would have gone ballistic, especially before we signed Higuain as well.

It would have been, "typical Wenger signing kids again instead of HIGUAIN :rageface:".

We need established stars NOW, not kids for tomorrow.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
leo_ense said:
So now we lose out on targets to Tottenham. Great.

You make it sound we losing a world class players. they are tow 17 years old players and for 20m euros. in my opinion i'd rather we pay 20m for a midfielder then pay it for 2 young players.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
leo_ense said:
So now we lose out on targets to Tottenham. Great.

:|

They're two unproven 'prospects'. All we've been doing so far this summer is snapping up prospects! They didn't cost us €20M either.

Mind you, I've seriously no idea where Tottingham seem to be getting this money from. €20M on two kids and deals in the pipeline for Villa and Paulinho. I reckon they may just be spending the Bale money in advance :lol:.

Song Billong

Disappointing to lose out on a top young prospect to the Spuds. I wish we were as ambitious and ruthless in the market.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Song Billong said:
Disappointing to lose out on a top young prospect to the Spuds. I wish we were as ambitious and ruthless in the market.

Really? who bought AOC For 15m then? you don't know these players gonna make it or not they are still very young and we have alot of kids in the club we need to sign experience good players now.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom