• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tom Rogic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Remember he was really hyped going into the World Cup but think he got injured right before it.

Hinderz

From what I've seen of him for the Socceroos, he's improved a lot from when he left the A-league, and has scored some worldies but I wouldn't take him at the Arsenal in a hurry

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From what I've seen of him for the Socceroos, he's improved a lot from when he left the A-league, and has scored some worldies but I wouldn't take him at the Arsenal in a hurry
is this the Herald sun newspaper any reliable?

Prawn Sandwich

A few years back Wanyama and van Dyke stood out in the Scottish Prem and they made the step up fine. These days there is nobody who stands head and shoulders in ability above the rest these days.

Celtic as a whole are obviously still slightly further ahead than other teams but even then it's generally a very poor Celtic squad, the league is closest its been in a while and they failed to win either of the domestic cups (again).

Put your money elsewhere/Stay well clear.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

As a Wanyama /Van Dijk / Forster advocate I can say without a doubt no to Tom Rogic. He is a decent player may even make a good player, but not for us.

ChefMan21

In general terms - its coverage of politics, business and finance, court reporting etc - it's very reliable and highly regarded. They've broken some big stories over many years and can be trusted.

But when it comes to transfer rumours it's hard to say - it's not often we get one of our own linked to a massive club like Arsenal.

By the way it's the Sydney Morning Herald not the Herald Sun. We've got a Herald Sun in Victoria (based in Melbourne) and that one is a Murdoch tabloid.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's a tabloid - I would take Australian news outlets with a grain of salt because football "soccer" whilst significantly increasing in popularity doesn't get a lot of column inches in main stream media in Oz.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

In general terms - its coverage of politics, business and finance, court reporting etc - it's very reliable and highly regarded. They've broken some big stories over many years and can be trusted.

But when it comes to transfer rumours it's hard to say - it's not often we get one of our own linked to a massive club like Arsenal.

By the way it's the Sydney Morning Herald not the Herald Sun. We've got a Herald Sun in Victoria (based in Melbourne) and that one is a Murdoch tabloid.

I thought you were originally talking about the Herald Sun at first - almost spat out my coffee :lol:

Hinderz

Rogic is ****, as are most Australian footballers.
Which is why it will be hilarious when a 36 year old china based Tim Cahill scores the winning header from a set piece in the pre Euro friendly against England at The Stadium of Light.

abow92

I hate to be biased as an Aussie gooner (so i'm going to be)- The lad can play! He doesn't mind having a shot from long range unlike most of our players, and he brings some size and toughness our midfield has been yearning. Look, I'm not saying he's going to start over anyone in our midfield but why not bring him in and see how he develops.

Here this might change a few minds:

BobP

Memri Fan
Which is why it will be hilarious when a 36 year old china based Tim Cahill scores the winning header from a set piece in the pre Euro friendly against England at The Stadium of Light.

FYI, I'm not English, I live in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom