• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
SuperBob said:
Will ESPN be showing Arsenal vs Bayern I know they wont show it live but the delayed telecast maybe after the Live game?

And park? what the hell is with that

******!
ESPN are showing our match, delayed at 3:30pm on Wednesday. How nice of them to show us :wink:

ESPN always put Highbury Park when we are playing at home, stupid people.

the dawn raids

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Right - I'm going to unsticky this thread.

That got your attention!!!

Thing is, there's a lot of info on here but with all the pages only the most recent is easy to get to, so I can't help feeling that people are missing out.

What I want to do is this. Unstick this thread and start a new one, with your cumulative knowledge in one post on the front page. Then obviously it would carry on like this one has with people beingkind enough to share any updates/further info.

So what I would like is this. Over the next week or two could people come up with a sort of guide to watching Arsenal in each different region. Then when you guys are happy that you're not missing anything we can put it all together into one post and start the 'new' sticky.

Not sure what you guys think but personally I think it would be better to unstick this one rather than delete it (and we could put a link to it in the new one just in case someone wants it).

thierrys_girl, sorry to drop this on you but could you possibly supervise this?

btw - if anyone thinks this is a bad idea feel free to say.

yeah Exiled, (or thierrys girl, if you're the mod here now); Ive got no problem putting weekly updates for televised matches in the US, if you'd like me to.

Gooner_IL

I have no problem posting Arsenal gaes live here in Israel weekly if anybody wants or I can use this thread. To start Arsenal V Sheffield United only on in certain pubs, Munich game on sport5 (cable, analog and digital and satelite) and Southampton PPV.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
That would be great Aussie (australia), the dawn raids (US) and Gooner_IL (Israel).

So if you guys could just make a short post telling us important details about watching Arsenal in you region
for example
Which channels telecast the games
Website for the channel ie www.foxsports.com.au
and any other information that you think would be necessary.

Then you can Private Message me or Exiled the information that you have gathered so that we can make one post with the cumulated tv information for the new thread.

Also anyone else who lives in a region not mentioned above create a short post aswell and then pm it to me or exiled.

Thanks for your help.

Gooner_IL

Ok Here goes short but detailed info about watching Arsenal in Israel no web links as they would be in Hebrew if anybody needs please let me know.

League games are on PPV and can be picked up on all home digital systems. Normally the 14:00 K.O. Sunday games are on sport5 or sport5+ and the 16:05 game on channel 1 (11) which can even be picked up with a regular ariel.

F.A. Cup games are on sport5 and sport5+ sport5 can be picked up on analog and digital systems sport5+ only on digital.

Champions League the same as F.A. Cup

Carling Cup as above

Anybody on holiday here there are three pubs in the centre of the country and one in Eilat which show all the games and also games not on Israely television picked up on a South African link.

Pubs are

M.A.S.H. Tel Aviv
Molly Blooms Tel Aviv
Murphys Hertzelya
Underground Eilat

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Thanks for that Gooner_IL and to Aussie as well.

Anyone else mind creating a small post about watching Arsenal in their region?

Aussie

Established Member
I cant belive how dumb i am. Just wrote one up then clicked preview. I thought i posted it so i closed of A-M then suddenly realised what i did. Ill do another one tomorrow.

the dawn raids

Established Member
ok, sorry, my cpu hasnt worked for this site (and this site only) for the past week. :shock:

the channel to have for Arsenal viewing in the States is Fox Sports World (now called Fox Soccer Channel).

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer

they have many prem. matches (some live, some on delay), many fa cup matches, and also have links to pay-per-view info. for matches not televised.

the champions league is covered by ESPN, but the coverage is amatuer at best; almost always Man U or Real Madrid. the way to go for CL coverage is either Gol TV, or ESPN Deportes; Deportes is all in spanish, and GOL TV is predominately in spanish as well, but hey, its better to be able to watch the game than not at all.

times over here are as follows:
noon kickoffs in England = 7AM EST, 6AM CST, 5AM MST, 4AM PST.
3pm kickoffs in England = 10AM EST, 9AM CST, 8AM MST, 7AM PST.
8pm fickoffs in England = 3PM EST, 2PM CST, 1PM MST, 12PM PST.

also, the Southampton match will be on live tomorrow (sat. 26th) @ 7:30 AM Eastern, with a replay later @ 5PM Eastern.

Aussie

Established Member
Here we go.

Here in Australia we are quite lucky when it comes to getting games on tv, only problem is that they are on at 3am :p

Premier League Games

Can only be seen on the one station since SBS lost the rights which is a shame as now only people with foxtel can watch Live Premier league games. Fox Sports show up to five live games a weekend and more often or not Arsenal are on.

To check which games are on please refer to the Fox Sports Online TV guide at
Fox Sports Guide

Champions League Games

Champions League games can either be seen on SBS (Soccer Bloody Soccer) or ESPN on Foxtel. ESPN just about show quite a few games each round some live and some delayed while SBS just have the two.

Please go to www.theworldgame.com.au for SBS Online Guide

and

ESPN Online Guide

Australia come under the Pacific Rim section.

FA Cup

FA Cup games are only shown on ESPN on Foxtel till the Semi Finals which are also screened on SBS. ESPN Usually shows two live games each round.

ESPN Online Guide

The World Game TV

The World Game is a TV show on SBS which goes for Six Hours from 12 - 6pm on Sundays. It has various segments and cover both English Premier League and the rest of Europe and also includes a fair bit of info about the new A-league.

Radio

SEN in Adelaide and Melbourne cover two live games every Sat night and also have a Premier League Show on Thursday nights and a European Soccer show on Friday nights. The BBC World Service also covers games and gives score updates from games around the world. Im sure someone will be able to fill in the gaps when it comes to Radio coverage in other cities. Also its possible to listen to games on the net from various sites.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Thanks for that Aussie and Jinn.

Compiling all the information at the moment so the new thread will be open soon.

BTW: Thanks to everyone who has helped so far and i urge people who haven't (that are from a different region) to please do so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom