• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soler

Established Member
Chelsea have been on every week, for EVERY game for the Premier League and the Champions League. Looks like Roman paid someone else off ...

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Chelsea have been on every week, for EVERY game for the Premier League and the Champions League. Looks like Roman paid someone else off ...
yeah looks that way. Its not fair, i wanted to watch us againest west brom :( stupid chelsea, i hope bolton beat them

Soler

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
Mad Jens said:
yeah looks that way. Its not fair, i wanted to watch us againest west brom :( stupid chelsea, i hope bolton beat them

It's stupid. We're the damn Champions yet they're on more than we are.

huyha123

but i do not understand why in Vietnam they said the arsenal game is on ESPN. maybe they wrong but it definitely live there.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
aussie gooners

are espn showing our game tommorow morning? cause my friend reckons she saw our game being advertised to being shown LIVE but i haven't seen anything.

I went on the tv guide on foxtel digital and it just says Matchday 5 same with the guide online.
Espn tv guide 25/11
Anyone know?cause i have a day off tommorow and really want to watch this match!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
i think its stupid that SBS and ESPN show the SAME match live. They better show our match againest Rosenborg live cause its not fair and this is a very important game.

Anyway, Fox Sports are showing our Liverpool match LIVE on Monday morning for Aussie gooners @ 3am so make sure you all catch that match.

Next Month, Foxtel have confirmed that they are showing our game aginest Chelsea, us againest Newcastle and our game againest Pompey.

thats all for now

Aussie

Established Member
Thanks for that TG.

Lets hope they show the Rosenborg game as it really is a massive game.

Looks like we are getting a good run next month however knowing them they will probably cancle half of them

timmyg

Italian Sky show 3 matches most Saturdays: the lunchtime, a 3pm and usually an evening KO.

On Sunday they'll show two games, though sometimes an hour delayed...

Only occasionally do they show Monday night matches... (for them you can get a UK Sky card and watch it on that)

I don't get any of the England games here, though it seems that all Scotland games are on an obscure regional channel.

DannyGooner1982

For Aussie Gooners, Monday morning 0305am EDT ;)
You know the game hehe

Last 4/5 times we've won at Anfield, we've gone on to win the title. Over to you lads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom