• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Twitter ITK Banning Thread

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Seems like a real **** too this guy.

About a 100-foot one. When I researched his feed to expose him as the fraud he is, most of his posts were either Wenger-bashing (which endeared him to the segment of the Arsenal fan base he was targeting), insulting anyone who questioned him (often in graphic sexual terms) and boasting about how great he is and how he alone knows things (if I didn't know better I'd think he was Donald Trump instead of some attention-starved boy).

He even made this hilarious claim. :lol::lol::lol:

Preacher

Always Crying
Why is the list in the first post empty ? It should be crowded. Where you look, you see fraud nowadays.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I honestly can't believe that people would think they've told Arteta he's got the job, then literally last minute thought, nahhh f*ck it, lets get Emery.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What if this was one of those master plans where Gazidis gave differing info to certain employees and then waited until their leaks released online to find the rats in the club?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Guillem BallaGOAT is our ITK, said this last year.

First person to announce that Emery was coming for talks I'd given him that. However he went from saying we were interested I Fonseca, then Rafa and then Arteta.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Question: Has there been any talk of banning obvious garbage sites like Daily Mail, Goal.com, The Sun etc.?

Those are often much more egregious than the ITK people. The amount of garbage articles they try to justify with "sources tell us" is just horrendous. They're never correct, and they never back anything up.

The only different between them and Twitter buffoons is the site it's on.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom