• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Twitter ITK Banning Thread

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Says he called Neymar to PSG, but can't be arsed to search that far back. Camden credits him for calling Woj to Juve.

He's bullshitting. A quick Twitter advanced search back to April 1, 2017, shows me he's tweeted about Neymar four times. Twice were claiming that he called Neymar to PSG (he counts on people not bothering to check). Another from Dec. 30 was a reply to someone speculating somebody (possibly Real Madrid) will sign Neymar in 3 years. His earliest tweet about Neymar was from Sept. 17 when he apparently saw Neymar in London.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Mole did delete his 'Mahrez Done Deal' tweet tho.

Anyway, new manager announcement should seperate the wheat from the chaff since all these 'ITKs' have different names who they're certain is going to be the next man.

And once we announce Zorro, they'll all fall.

And Balague will be left standing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The case against the Plug:

Can also add he put the Rhino donation clause as one of the reasons Rambo hasn't signed on... which was an April's Fools from The Arseblog.

Also got the rest of the info from DarrenArsenal, I think. He's making it up as he goes along.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You not a fan of the cryptic handles?
My favourite was TheInsideGooner, there was no bullshit involved he was straight to the point with the username/bio combo:
Untitled.jpg

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This forum's judgement is worse than a Kardashian's so good luck with all that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why you'd want to ban anything. It's silly season and we all get a bit excited about it. If people don't like what they read they can skip by it rather than quoting it and saying what a load of rubbish etc.

If anything is to be cracked down its those who do that and go out of their way to be hurt. If you don't like Dean or anyone else just ignore it. I'd also suggest editing thread titles with latest updates and give the page number that update is posted on. That way you limit people reading through guff about how bad a source is. When some don't believe that to be the case.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah many people enjoy these baseless rumours, so I'd keep them happy and make a thread for them to fill themselves up with the trash of ITK's.

qwerty99

Put all the ITK twitter post in a seperate thread like they do on red cafe. Even if they're all bull **** they're entertaining to read.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom