• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tyler Adams

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone actually tell me what position this guy plays because I swear hes played a different position everytime I watched him. I assumed he was a midfielder

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Not sure if he's worth 40m though. Would be nice if we can make a deal below his release clause

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This is a player I really like the look of, would be buzzing if we managed to sign him. With Tomi cementing RB though it seems a bit unlikely that we'd spoon out £34m for a player of the same age. Not sure he's the best option for central midfield either so there's probably nothing much in this one unless Tomiyasu is seen long term as a CB

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Better on the ball than Tomi. Tomi is a good defender but if we want to continue to go up levels we'll need better than him long-term, from what I've seen, IMO. Adams is proper top 4 RB quality, and yeah, he looks a decent enough midfielder partner for someone too when needed. So yeah, sign him.

Henry boi

Tomi is good got a feeling he's going to be underrated, he's good enough for us from what I've seen. You don't always need flasy over attacking full backs. You need someone who is solid enough at both ends considering the other full back on the opposite flank is Tavares or KT so attacking is not going to be a problem

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Until we sign a striker I think it would be the wrong move to spend big money on a defensively minded player.

Blaziken

Animated GIF

tcahill

Haven't seen much of him, I'd only want him if he's good enough to be our long term CM partner for Partey.

We've got a starting RB in Tomiyasu, and two decent tier backups in Chambers and Cedric.

We've got two 'challenging for a first team spot' level midfielders in AMN and Lokonga, so the only real squad vacancy is the big money CM spot.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom