• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tyler Adams

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Interesting gunner connection, Arsène first signed Georgie, Timmy's dad at Monaco.Kid already won a league title for Lille and a regional title in the Gold cup internationally. Could teach old Harry a thing or two.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It’s cos he’s B L A C K and La Liga have yet to realise those people are capable of playing in midfield. We have to be patient. They’re still in the 90s.
So true, even the Italians aren’t as backwards as these people. They tried to make yaya toure a sitter ffs
Keep up that ignorance, lads!!

Makelele, Seedorf, Marcos Senna, Casemiro, N'Zonzi, Thomas, Kondogbia, Capoue, Coquelin, Camavinga...

Surely it's because of his skin colour and not because he's been put into the team when he was still 16-18 and is learning his craft tactically, and CM is a position that requires more tactical and decision making experience...surely it's because of his skin colour and not for other relevant factors such as the fact that what we produce best in our country our CMs (Valencia a good example, they've got Soler and Hugo Guillamón from their academy), meaning there is less necessity for imported talents in those positions, or the fact that we simply have a far, far smaller black population than England, or the fact that we have exponentially less buying power in our league and can't afford to bring in foreign talents the way they can in England.

Anyways, Bordalás has made clear he sees Musah as a CM, and has been working to develop him in that position. That he gets his games mostly as a RM as an 18 year old, where he has bigger competition for his places at CM, is nothing too strange. We saw the same here with Ramsey and Wilshere and Nasri...must be cause they were white!!!

To turn to actual football discussion, Musah is very, very raw, if you watch him play, decision making wise. Massive talent but not ready to play CM as a starter for a club in a big league like Valencia. Bigger talent than Tyler Adams, but they are different types of players (Musah more of an offensive 8, Adams a defensive player, either a 5 / 6 or a RB--I'd like him as a RB who could occasionally fill in at CM, myself. Because he's a bit like what AMN was imagined to be as a RB, but never actually was: a RB with passing quality and midfield quality on the ball, with also some good athleticism for the position).

I'd love for Musah to end up back here, for sure, though. Always been such a promising player and it sucked to see him go.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
As decent as he has been, he's been a panic buy. Bellerin was being offloaded for the better and Tomiyasu was being advertised around Europe like a piece of bread during a food shortage.

Can be a handy player down the line, though. CB in a two or three, defensive RB. Could end up some sort of cult hero at Arsenal.

As for Adams: Not a RB. He's as much a RB as Kimmich.

To be fair, Kimmich is a worldclass RB as much as he is as a CM :)

A bit mean to come up with this, I know, but Kimmich would probably even be amazing as a winger, because he’s so good

Farzad Stoned

Keep up that ignorance, lads!!

Makelele, Seedorf, Marcos Senna, Casemiro, N'Zonzi, Thomas, Kondogbia, Capoue, Coquelin, Camavinga...

Surely it's because of his skin colour and not because he's been put into the team when he was still 16-18 and is learning his craft tactically, and CM is a position that requires more tactical and decision making experience...surely it's because of his skin colour and not for other relevant factors such as the fact that what we produce best in our country our CMs (Valencia a good example, they've got Soler and Hugo Guillamón from their academy), meaning there is less necessity for imported talents in those positions, or the fact that we simply have a far, far smaller black population than England, or the fact that we have exponentially less buying power in our league and can't afford to bring in foreign talents the way they can in England.

Anyways, Bordalás has made clear he sees Musah as a CM, and has been working to develop him in that position. That he gets his games mostly as a RM as an 18 year old, where he has bigger competition for his places at CM, is nothing too strange. We saw the same here with Ramsey and Wilshere and Nasri...must be cause they were white!!!

To turn to actual football discussion, Musah is very, very raw, if you watch him play, decision making wise. Massive talent but not ready to play CM as a starter for a club in a big league like Valencia. Bigger talent than Tyler Adams, but they are different types of players (Musah more of an offensive 8, Adams a defensive player, either a 5 / 6 or a RB--I'd like him as a RB who could occasionally fill in at CM, myself. Because he's a bit like what AMN was imagined to be as a RB, but never actually was: a RB with passing quality and midfield quality on the ball, with also some good athleticism for the position).

I'd love for Musah to end up back here, for sure, though. Always been such a promising player and it sucked to see him go.
Musah will be a big player for Valencia, we should of never of let him go. Hope we do get him back it could end up as a Gnabry situation. TheUSMnt team is stacked; Adams, Pulisic, Musah, Weah, McKinney, and Gio. Never had this many technical players they should be a very difficult draw in the World Cup with these young players getting another year of seasoning

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Musah will be a big player for Valencia, we should of never of let him go. Hope we do get him back it could end up as a Gnabry situation. TheUSMnt team is stacked; Adams, Pulisic, Musah, Weah, McKinney, and Gio. Never had this many technical players they should be a very difficult draw in the World Cup with these young players getting another year of seasoning
We didn't "let him go". He didn't sign the contract offered, but wanted to go to Valencia.

Gunner-Union

Adams is a fine and complete footballer who can play a number of positions but plays in middle of park. I am not a nationalist really but this US team is by leaps and bounds better than anything before. I dont know why Tuchel prefers German players who don't score to Pulisic. The guy just isn't a fan. The player of the bunch is Timmy Weah. Yes that Weah. The US is a side no one will want to play at the WC, they are very young and should qualify top of group.
They have a very very good young team and most play in Europe they will be force in next WC and especially the one after. I’d love either Adam’s or McKennie here

Farzad Stoned

They have a very very good young team and most play in Europe they will be force in next WC and especially the one after. I’d love either Adam’s or McKennie here
Yes Pepi different spelling lol, their striker is like 18 a lot of European clubs want him to. I think if the federation is bright they will ask the South Americans in a profitable way to let this team play in the Copa America after the cup. I always felt the modern pressing style and it’s focus on physicality and pace above technique suits the US and they got lot of technical players in contrast to some of the past teams. Donovan and Claudio Reyna excluded the US never had technical players like this

Gunner-Union

Yes Pepi different spelling lol, their striker is like 18 a lot of European clubs want him to. I think if the federation is bright they will ask the South Americans in a profitable way to let this team play in the Copa America after the cup. I always felt the modern pressing style and it’s focus on physicality and pace above technique suits the US and they got lot of technical players in contrast to some of the past teams. Donovan and Claudio Reyna excluded the US never had technical players like this
I really like Arronsson and think he will get better and better as he’s still very young. Pepi should not
Move to Europe yet way too early he needs games as he’s looked overawed the last couple games

Farzad Stoned

I really like Arronsson and think he will get better and better as he’s still very young. Pepi should not
Move to Europe yet way too early he needs games as he’s looked overawed the last couple games
I wasn’t awed with him in Mexico match Pepi, but it is hard to tell because he is so young. Arronson was causing Mexicans a lot of problems. I think the smartest move for these guys is to get into European football as soon as possible I think Gio is smart he just moved to Germany. The level of coaching and professionalism of the youth ranks in Europe or even South America is much better than US.

Gunner-Union

I wasn’t awed with him in Mexico match Pepi, but it is hard to tell because he is so young. Arronson was causing Mexicans a lot of problems. I think the smartest move for these guys is to get into European football as soon as possible I think Gio is smart he just moved to Germany. The level of coaching and professionalism of the youth ranks in Europe or even South America is much better than US.
That’s true regarding coaching, maybe move but not a huge club right away and get forgotten. Pulisic imo is a wonderful player but seems to get niggling injuries constantly, he would have been a much better for for us than Pepe except with his injury record eeek

Farzad Stoned

That’s true regarding coaching, maybe move but not a huge club right away and get forgotten. Pulisic imo is a wonderful player but seems to get niggling injuries constantly, he would have been a much better for for us than Pepe except with his injury record eeek
Tuchel doesn’t like him, he didn’t do anything to lose his place to Sancho, but in fairness Sancho played amazing when he got into the side. Pulisic is a bigger threat than not havetz and Werner so far but he just doesn’t favor him. Some of the coaching in states at youth levels is amateurish. Even in the MLS you don’t see world beater coaches. A small club in Spain or France would be great he needs playing time

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
To be fair, Kimmich is a worldclass RB as much as he is as a CM :)

A bit mean to come up with this, I know, but Kimmich would probably even be amazing as a winger, because he’s so good

Agree, was more meant in terms of Kimmich would be wasted playing as a RB again after showing what he has done in CM. Same for Adams, imo. I get the tendency to shift CMs back to RB cause of the modern fullback profile, but I'm not a fan of that and imo the future of fullbacks and wingbacks lies elsewhere than in that often inverted Cancelo type role.

And yeah, Kimmich would probably be brutal anywhere. One of the Top 10 players around. From what I've heard a proper annoying team mate, though:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom