• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Looks like it's 4-3-3.

C6VlrUzWQAAQouM.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

But it totally does though. :lol: But at least its new and exciting!
Hey, I don't want to be too negative. :D

If Rambo and Ox put in a good shift and make sure Xhaka doesn't get isolated, it could be decent. Basics like that are a lot to ask, though, I know. We'll see how it turns out.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would like to see that team and shape in a game where we won't be forced to leave ourselves exposed.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger's on a hiding to nothing here. I can see people how people could end up being more angry is we win than if we lose. It's another unique position we find ourselves in.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i know there is no chance whatsover and im just talking bullshit here but what if... i mean what if you know, we turn this around....
the wenger in is going to be massive.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

That DT guy i f**king swear i'll end him he need to shut up.
i swear but i thought arsenal fan tv was a mental disability program, im not kidding. i literally thought is was people with mental issues doing a youtube show like for a rehab program or something and people was laughing at that, i was appeal by it, then i understood that it was sane people taking stupidity, it was mind blowing.
the fact that some of them are reference to anything is embarrasing,.

ksarp

i know there is no chance whatsover and im just talking bullshit here but what if... i mean what if you know, we turn this around....
the wenger in is going to be massive.

Wake up, MAN, Wake up..game about to start:lol::lol::lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yesterday: hmm Napoli-Real would be a good game to watch, no point in watching Arsenal get destroyed again. Yes, I'm watching Real.

This morning: would it be wrong to just follow livescores, perhaps if Arsenal make a game of it I can tune in.

Afternoon: well I can always watch CL switch, that way I'm watching Arsenal and still enjoying the night.

Gametime: COYG!!!

tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i swear but i thought arsenal fan tv was a mental disability program, im not kidding. i literally thought is was people with mental issues doing a youtube show like for a rehab program or something and people was laughing at that, i was appeal by it, then i understood that it was sane people taking stupidity, it was mind blowing.
the fact that some of them are reference to anything is embarrasing,.
i don't get robbie he only interview the same guys and they really understand nothing about football if he not gonna change his channel gonna get boring when new manager arrive and there is no more wenger out etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom