• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Didn't think Iniesta was even Barcelona's best midfielder on the night. The lad is loved universally though, has to help.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Zidane on his worst day was better than Iniesta has ever performed. Iniesta is good. Zidane was another level.

Anyhow I think Neymar and Pique were both better than Iniesta on the final.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don't think he was Barcelona's best midfielder myself but he got an assist which was my point.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Cannot stand Iniesta. No rationality behind it, his appearance and voice just makes me want to punch the screen. Utter ****ing **** he is.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Rakitic has been really impressive for Barcelona, such an all-rounder, different to Xavi but he's proving to be an impressive replacement. Far more so than Fabregas ever could have been imo. Also Suarez has added a different dimension to their attack. Their defence is also arguably the best in Europe now. It's frightening how good they've been this year, they've got no real weaknesses.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Rakitic has been really impressive for Barcelona, such an all-rounder, different to Xavi but he's proving to be an impressive replacement. Far more so than Fabregas ever could have been imo. Also Suarez has added a different dimension to their attack. Their defence is also arguably the best in Europe now. It's frightening how good they've been this year, they've got no real weaknesses.

Yup, ever since Suarez began firing they've been unreal. I mean ffs their entire front line could arguably replace every other 3-man front line in the world, player for player.

Both Real and Barca have pulled so far ahead of the rest of the world of football that it's almost scary. Suarez was tearing the league apart and by far seen as the best player in the league; now he's just "another player at Barca", so to speak. He's just their striker, and he's surrounded by players around his level.

You'd think the increased TV money would help revitalize the Prem and make the top teams comparable again, but right now it's not even a competition. There's not a single English team that I wouldn't expect to get pooped on by Real or Barca.

The Prem/Bundesliga has become a feeder league for the two Spanish giants. Even the player deemed not good enough for those two become stars in other leagues when they move away.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yup, ever since Suarez began firing they've been unreal. I mean ffs their entire front line could arguably replace every other 3-man front line in the world, player for player.

Both Real and Barca have pulled so far ahead of the rest of the world of football that it's almost scary. Suarez was tearing the league apart and by far seen as the best player in the league; now he's just "another player at Barca", so to speak. He's just their striker, and he's surrounded by players around his level.

You'd think the increased TV money would help revitalize the Prem and make the top teams comparable again, but right now it's not even a competition. There's not a single English team that I wouldn't expect to get pooped on by Real or Barca.

The Prem/Bundesliga has become a feeder league for the two Spanish giants. Even the player deemed not good enough for those two become stars in other leagues when they move away.

Can't argue with any of this, Real and Barca are on another level.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Cannot stand Iniesta. No rationality behind it, his appearance and voice just makes me want to punch the screen. Utter ****ing **** he is.
I can see the rationale behind it, you being the white Drogba couldn't approve of that manlet in the spotlight.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm not sure Sky is worth the money for me now. They kill it with the Premier League, but I don't watch alot of non Arsenal games. Good tennis coverage, but no champions league now, even the average boxing cards are going ppv.

I'm not made of money, might have to ditch sky.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The only reason I pay for these sports channels is so I watch live as I bet, not because I'm some hardcore sports fan, im not.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure Sky is worth the money for me now. They kill it with the Premier League, but I don't watch alot of non Arsenal games. Good tennis coverage, but no champions league now, even the average boxing cards are going ppv.

I'm not made of money, might have to ditch sky.

Was thinking the same, on BT you get NBA, Premier League and some really good foreign leagues.

Twenty20 finals day and La Liga might keep me on sky though tbf.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was thinking the same, on BT you get NBA, Premier League and some really good foreign leagues.

Twenty20 finals day and La Liga might keep me on sky though tbf.

You get UFC on BT too. I could pay for the Tennis Channel to get my tennis needs. But Sky does have all the cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom