• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Casemiro = best DM on the planet. Don't @ me and don't quote me, this cannot be argued with.

WakeupCall

Redcafe thought we played **** against chelsea. They are million miles away offensively even our second string team. Just names no cohesion, no flair, no creativity, just brute force. Mourinho is such a knobhead, the guy who would fight a guy with 5 of his friends behind the back.
Manuted will finish 6 AGAIN

Tir Na Nog

United don't have a single player who could make the Madrid mention, maybe De Gea could make the bench but definitely none of the rest.

Tir Na Nog

Why didn't United try to improve their attack in the summer? It was the area that needed improving the most.

Dammit

Honestly Casemiro is such a gem, would really want him here, fantastic CDM with an eye for a goal. Real lucky to have him.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom