• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Atletico winning 2-0 vs Roma, jeez that draw at home to Qarabag is looking so much worse, they're still pretty much heading to the Europa.

Better than Klopp !

43DF227200000578-4849004-image-a-1_1504466400977.jpg

Klopp would be losing 8-1 by now.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
United have to get at least a point at home to CSKA now but I think it's the game before the Manc derby. Probably would have preferred to use it as a rest game.

Akinfeev finally after 11 years kept a clean sheet in CL. Last time, 11 years and 44 games ago he kept a clean sheet was against us. Of course it was against us.

carlito'sway

Established Member
PSG has scored 24 goals in 5 CL games, record of goals in the group phase, with a game in hands. Their front three is w/out doubt the best in Europe. Pace, power, technique.
Simply frightening.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
PSG has scored 24 goals in 5 CL games, record of goals in the group phase, with a game in hands. Their front three is w/out doubt the best in Europe. Pace, power, technique.
Simply frightening.

Not saying they're not great but their group is poor and they played a Bayern who were terrible by their standards at the time.

Still think they're a real contender though.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Not saying they're not great but their group is poor and they played a Bayern who were terrible by their standards at the time.

Still think they're a real contender though.

The group was rather light indeed, having said that, to score an average of 5 goals a game is amazing. Serious firepower!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Real,Juve and Bayern will all finish second in their groups.Should be 3 very good matches in round 16.Some matches will be against English sides for sure.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom