• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Manchester City have now played in more Champions League finals than Arsenal Football Club, state of it ffs 🤬

How where we not the first London team to win this tournament 😭

Was expecting a certain Twitter tw*t to highlight this disgusting stat!! It's not good for you to try to upstage Orbinho, brother. This'll end badly for you :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Said it on Saturday, I think this game is easier than Saturday for City, so that says it all.

Only hope is that Inter fluke goals through a City mistake and luck etc.

When we were trying to win our first Champions League title in 2006, we were up against Ronaldinho and Eto'o.

City trying to win their first Champions League title, Lukaku and Mkhitaryan are the main guys they are up against in 2023.

Football is better than ever apparently 🤔

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surely none of us are gonna watch this match?

It's just gonna be City battering Inter, barring a ridiculous level miracle... can't be bothered watching another English oil club win this tournament before us, tbh.

Feels like it could be the worst Champions League final ever in terms of competitiveness, get Arsenal v Villa in the 2015 FA cup final vibes here.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Are you trolling for a verbal lashing son? I have never smoked crack in my life, man goes on one business trip to bring jobs to Medellin while getting rich and you guys act like a couple lines of pure booger sugar makes me a crackhead?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Carry on like this and mods really have to consider banning you.
happy spongebob squarepants GIF

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I actually hope City pull of the treble, wasn’t United’s treble including a lowly League Cup? And i hope they break the records then get exposed as bribing and cheating petrosheiks giving all the governing bodies a black eye that gets every kleptocrat out of world football

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom