• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any did pique played today? Wasn't he supposed to be back end March? He was awful

Oh_Snap

:lol: I swear someone German on here said Schalke were like Sp**s as well
Think that might refer to the "league winner of the hearts" from 2001 where schalke thought they won the league cuz bayern was losing in hamburg only to score in the 94th minute. truly a spursy moment for schalke. they were called "meister der herzen" long after that.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Champions League is dead btw. So much more exciting back in the day.

Standard of football is rock bottom.

Not even on ITV anymore, terrible comp these days.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Champions League is dead btw. So much more exciting back in the day.

Standard of football is rock bottom.

Big regret not packing it in when Wenger left, was kinda holding out that he'd take another job. Nothing feels the same tbh. Nothing is special or magical about football anymore.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Honestly Griezmann might just be the most overrated player of the last decade. I’ve watched him so many times, he’s only ever half decent for France. He owes Simeone his career.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom