• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
EuYJZHbXcAMrqIS

:drool::drool::drool:

Xavi's such a muppet :lol::lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I have to give Poch credit, their movement is so much better under him and he's smartly getting Mbappe in the right spots to exploit his pace.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I have to give Poch credit, their movement is so much better under him and he's smartly getting Mbappe in the right spots to exploit his pace.

100%. He is putting Mbappe in the best situations. He scored a similar goal last week on a corner. Poch may be the right man for this PSG.
Can't stand Koeman, so I am happy. He is such a fraud. Messi can move on as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This Liverpool result is good for us no?

Basically guarantees Liverpool playing three times a week until April with their creaky squad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Because I’m poor and can’t afford BT anymore I’m watching Luton vs Cardiff instead.

Bacuna > Mbappe

Batman

100%. He is putting Mbappe in the best situations. He scored a similar goal last week on a corner. Poch may be the right man for this PSG.
Can't stand Koeman, so I am happy. He is such a fraud. Messi can move on as well.
Agree completely. Koeman is so arrogant for having achieved nothing.

Batman

Not sure Mbappe can be in any argument unless he goes to a major league.
If he can do it in the World Cup and the CL then I have no doubt he can do it in a bigger league. What he has translates anywhere. He'll be at Madrid soon enough anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom