• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can't wait any longer! We might have our first European hero after tonight, who will it be?

TakeChillPill

Established Member
My biggest worry is Özil. For us to stand any chance of winning we need to shut Jorginhio out of the game. Ramesy did such a fantastic job on him earlier in the season.

I can just see Özil giving a half arsed effort on Jorginhio thus giving him time to play out the back.

I'm even tempted to play Iwobi in the N.10 for that reason. Aggression assertiveness, intensity and playnig on the front foot will win us this game.

I don't know whether Özil will provide us enough.

SummerNight

Hey
My biggest worry is Özil. For us to stand any chance of winning we need to shut Jorginhio out of the game. Ramesy did such a fantastic job on him earlier in the season.

I can just see Özil giving a half arsed effort on Jorginhio thus giving him time to play out the back.

I'm even tempted to play Iwobi in the N.10 for that reason. Aggression assertiveness, intensity and playnig on the front foot will win us this game.

I don't know whether Özil will provide us enough.
Hey..I'm sure Özil will do his best - it's final after all and a ticket for CL.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Fancied putting a bet on so checked the odds. The bookies seem to have Chelsea favourites. Had twenty quid left in my account so have gone with a tenner on Laca to score and Arsenal to win. The other tenner is on the Arsenal win.

I still have this nagging feeling Chelsea will beat us though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hi chaps,

Been to the fan park (got the arsenal Europa baseball cap) back to the red lion and am currently at Paulaner Baku, necking german beer a and pretzels....

Couple of hours then off to the ground...

How's the atmosphere in baku? Had any troubles other than getting there?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hi chaps,

Been to the fan park (got the arsenal Europa baseball cap) back to the red lion and am currently at Paulaner Baku, necking german beer a and pretzels....

Couple of hours then off to the ground...

Can you get me something please? I'll paypal you.

Reactions: A_G

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If there is any truth in bad blood in the Chelsea camp, let's put it to the test by going ahead in the first five minutes and see if they implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom