• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do you even bother watching the game. Nothing’s ever good enough for you. Why don’t you just enjoy the occasion and Arsenal’s big Night?
I am going to be enjoying it. Hopefully we win, sign some top players and make an impact in the CL next seasons.

I don’t know what more you want, Andre.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Fancy a dominos pizza but it's pretty over priced, might see what deals I can find online.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fancy a dominos pizza but it's pretty over priced, might see what deals I can find online.
Overpriced is an understatement. They take the piss. Stuff makes me feel like Ive done smack after as well. **** knows what goes into the dough. Im lucky, I have some banging places all around me in Hackney.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Overpriced is an understatement. They take the piss. Stuff makes me feel like Ive done smack after as well. **** knows what goes into the dough. Im lucky, I have some banging places all around me in Hackney.

Takeaways are dead af where I live, dominos is probably the best pizza place around.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think the rest would’ve done us some good. Balls to the wall pressing from the outset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom