UEFA Europa League Round of 16 Draw: Olympiakos v Arsenal

Jury

Mission Accomplished
I don’t really fancy out chances this year as much as other years anyway so it’s hard for me to get excited this time round for some reason. But this is obviously a good draw and I’ll say we are 88.9 % into the next round. The draw opened up a little bit last night and I’d like it to open up some more before I started getting excited.

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's an ok draw. Weaker teams and the problem is they are so used to winning but I think the more confident they are the better for us.

I'm banking on a win here (revenge!!!) and a good draw in the QF so we sail through to the semis. Good for the UEFA coefficient etc

On the other hand there is a certain Greek philosopher who may be crying out for revenge himself... against Mikellides.

OnlyOne

Hated for Telling the Tuchel Truth
Trusted
Never been there, but if I had I probably would have as well.

PS. I’m not sure how I feel about you thinking of me when you read a post like that. :lol:

Nah it’s because a while back I used the term ‘slept with’ and you took piss, just wanted the same energy towards Rex for using ‘made love’

Jury

Mission Accomplished
Nah it’s because a while back I used the term ‘slept with’ and you took piss, just wanted the same energy towards Rex for using ‘made love’
:lol: ‘Slept with’ though... ‘make love’ is borderline, but this is a forum and Rex is being classy. Yours was just plain misleading and wrong.

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 17 39.5%