• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Nations League

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Rex Banner when Giggs doesn't sing the anthem:
0*HANVVbY_9pI_y3gJ.jpg

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Half of these German players lack motivation even to walk on the pitch,not to mention this crap international matches.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We’re really going to endure three tournaments in a row of Giroud hoof ball with this French team ffs
Dembele should definitely be starting

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Jesus this is embarrassing, how the f*ck are Wales this much better than the republic? Doesn't reflect well on the chuckle brothers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ethan Ampadu playing like Beckenbauer out there ffs, also Lawrence has suddenly turned into Marco Reus.

No idea we had this level in us, CB’s playing it out from the back. Fair play to Giggs this is quality.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Who does that no. 10 for Wales play for? He's made a right mess of that, ha!

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Presumably had this thing not replaced friendlies Giggs wouldn't have bothered to turn up.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom