• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why in the **** is Martinelli playing?!
Because he rested the international break, and we want to win. He can be substituted out.

I knew this place will be meltdown even if we have couple first team players starting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big win from psv against Zurich not big surprise us and them for 1st place unless Bodo make big surprise.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It’s not ideal right now but Martinelli will get plenty of rest when the WC is going on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our players have to get used to playing twice a week anyway.

When we are back in the Champions League next season, our main players can't be rested as much.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom